Week 16: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, sherm said:

Team mentally is off tonite 

It's called getting punched in the face and not being able to respond. 

Haven't won one tough game all season. Just have been washing teams. 

Still a lot of time left but need to get quick stops and at least one quick score. 

No targets to Aiyuk is killing me. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Deebo drops it but it wouldn't have mattered anyways with the penalty.

Really needed a score there. 

Defense, please get a 3 and out! 

Doesn't matter as game is over and it's now garbage time. Ravens are just better than the Niners and it's showing up on the scoreboard. It was a terrible matchup right from the get go and I'm not angry b/c I saw it coming a mile away. 

4 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Doesn't matter as game is over and it's now garbage time. Ravens are just better than the Niners and it's showing up on the scoreboard. It was a terrible matchup right from the get go and I'm not angry b/c I saw it coming a mile away. 

You are the best!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

You are the best!!!!! 

I call it like I see it what can I say. The only way the Niners win the SB is if they hang on to the #1 seed and hope it's not the Ravens or Bills in the SB. Ravens are better than the Niners in every facet of the game and it's showing up tonight. 

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Down 21 with 16 minutes left and we're still taking almost all 40 seconds of play clock 

Yeah we're likely not winning this one but could you play with some urgency? 

I don't think they trust Brock in a pure drop back game. Kyle should of thought of that when he implemented a pass first game plan for the team that passes the fewest times in the NFL.

On a more serious note to look at is how bad this defense is when they get little points offensively. This is a defense that can't carry them to a win if need be so that is something to take note of.