11/29/2020 Los Angeles Chargers 17 @ Buffalo Bills 27 W Box
09/16/2018 Los Angeles Chargers 31 @ Buffalo Bills 20 L Box
11/19/2017 Buffalo Bills 24 @ Los Angeles Chargers 54 L Box
09/21/2014 San Diego Chargers 22 @ Buffalo Bills 10 L Box
12/11/2011 Buffalo Bills 10 @ San Diego Chargers 37 L Box

Bills Injury Report:

Chargers Injury Report:

Quick Synopsis:

Now that the injury reports are out and I've had time to really think about it. I feel like this game could be similar to the road win in SF or Denver in late 2020. We're a hot team playing a team with major question marks at QB. The Chargers do not have a lot of talent and I'm sure a lot of their players are checked out mentally. If the Bills score early and/or force a turnover, the game could unravel.

I think we see Allen to Diggs early and often. Another big showing by Cook and a touchdown from both Kincaid and Knox.

Prediction:

Bills 38

Chargers 10

I have a couple of slight concerns about this game. We are on a short week and are flying across the country while they are on a mini bye. Another concern is that sometimes when teams fire their coach they can rally around the interim coach (Raiders for example) and play much better. Having said all of this if we show up we should win by 17+. We need to jump on them early and give them zero hope.

3 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I have a couple of slight concerns about this game. We are on a short week and are flying across the country while they are on a mini bye. Another concern is that sometimes when teams fire their coach they can rally around the interim coach (Raiders for example) and play much better. Having said all of this if we show up we should win by 17+. We need to jump on them early and give them zero hope.

Definitely a few things working against us. Luckily Josh and Diggs shouldn't be too tired from last weeks game lol

No Keenan Allen for the Chargers. No excuse to lose this game. Also, it'd be nice to see them continue to ride the momentum and blow the Chargers out. Weather should be nice, so I'm intrigued to see how often Brady runs it. I felt like he got away from the rushing game in the second half against KC, and that hurt them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

No Keenan Allen for the Chargers. No excuse to lose this game. Also, it'd be nice to see them continue to ride the momentum and blow the Chargers out. Weather should be nice, so I'm intrigued to see how often Brady runs it. I felt like he got away from the rushing game in the second half against KC, and that hurt them.

Aren’t they in a dome? Lol

• Like 1

A Bengals or Jags loss this weekend means the Bills can guarantee a playoff spot by winning out. 

Winning out likely means the divisions, but if Miami beats both Dallas and Baltimore, then losing to us won’t cost them the division, just potentially the 1 seed.

Bills can still miss at 11-6 if Miami finishes 12-5. That scenario would look like this:

Jags win out 
Colts win out
Bengals win out

Browns only loss is to Cincy. 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

A Bengals or Jags loss this weekend means the Bills can guarantee a playoff spot by winning out. 

Winning out likely means the divisions, but if Miami beats both Dallas and Baltimore, then losing to us won’t cost them the division, just potentially the 1 seed.

Bills can still miss at 11-6 if Miami finishes 12-5. That scenario would look like this:

Jags win out 
Colts win out
Bengals win out

Browns only loss is to Cincy. 

We control our own destiny

Miami remaining schedule is no joke.. 

Dallas

@Baltimore 

Buffalo