QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

It's pretty significant. They haven't beat us in 4 years. Regardless, of who our or their quarterback or head coach has been. 

Nah they were laying down for draft position like we should have that last week. It will take one offseason possibly for the Broncos to be better than us and a part of that will be subtracting the locker room cancer Russ is from the equation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

Nah they were laying down for draft position like we should have that last week. It will take one offseason possibly for the Broncos to be better than us and a part of that will be subtracting the locker room cancer Russ is from the equation. 

They've been laying down for draft position for four years? lol now I've heard everything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

They've been laying down for draft position for four years? lol now I've heard everything.

No. They laid down at the end of this year. Reading comprehension is important. Guess I’ve heard everything lol. 

47 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

No. They laid down at the end of this year. Reading comprehension is important. Guess I’ve heard everything lol. 

Yeah, but they've been worse than us for 4 years straight. That means regardless of how we felt about the qb HC or defense we've been better for almost half a decade. There's no comprehension needed for that.

Edited by Jeremy408

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah, but they've been worse than us for 4 years straight. That means regardless of how we felt about the qb HC or defense we've been better for almost half a decade. There's no comprehension needed for that.

lol yeah because times don’t change and off seasons don’t matter. The fact is that we are barely better than them at this moment. They are one locker room cancer subtraction and one decent QB addition away from being better than this squad. Like I said, something easily completed in one offseason.  So yeah there’s comprehension needed for that apparently. 

42 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

lol yeah because times don’t change and off seasons don’t matter. The fact is that we are barely better than them at this moment. They are one locker room cancer subtraction and one decent QB addition away from being better than this squad. Like I said, something easily completed in one offseason.  So yeah there’s comprehension needed for that apparently. 

It hasn't mattered for 4 years straight. Better before and after Russell Wilson. We were better before Sean, Payton, and with Sean Payton. There's no way it can be spun where they are better than us lol

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

It hasn't mattered for 4 years straight. Better before and after Russell Wilson. We were better before Sean, Payton, and with Sean Payton. There's no way it can be spun where they are better than us lol

lol and this is you missing the point again. They are marginally better than us and one offseason can change that. This is easy. But yes, according to your logic it’s smart for the Raiders to sign the QB we’ve owned for two years with various locker room cancer reports and declining numbers being released by the team that will pay him almost his whole salary to play elsewhere, especially in the division. 

42 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

lol and this is you missing the point again. They are marginally better than us and one offseason can change that. This is easy. But yes, according to your logic it’s smart for the Raiders to sign the QB we’ve owned for two years with various locker room cancer reports and declining numbers being released by the team that will pay him almost his whole salary to play elsewhere, especially in the division. 

Oh right I missed it: "they're marginally better than us" but we've beat them twice a year for four years in a row.

One thing we have to get clear is that he's not being cut because of that he's being cut because he wouldn't waive his no injury clause. Before that they were they were actually a pretty hot team. they had won 6 out of the last 7 games. After the Chiefs game victory, they asked him to waive his injury guarantees and he wouldn't do it. So it's not really about him being a cancer that's not why they got rid of them it's because there's a new sheriff in town(Peyton) who has plans for the team. And russell comes from pre sean payton. Am I saying he's not a diva? No I'm not. But what I am saying is that's not the reason why they're getting rid of him. 

You also have to keep in mind the Broncos are idiots. And besides Peyton Manning haven't done anything smart since firing mike Shanahan. 

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Oh right I missed it: "they're marginally better than us" but we've beat them twice a year for four years in a row.

One thing we have to get clear is that he's not being cut because of that he's being cut because he wouldn't waive his no injury clause. Before that they were they were actually a pretty hot team. they had won 6 out of the last 7 games. After the Chiefs game victory, they asked him to waive his injury guarantees and he wouldn't do it. So it's not really about him being a cancer that's not why they got rid of them it's because there's a new sheriff in town(Peyton) who has plans for the team. And russell comes from pre sean payton. Am I saying he's not a diva? No I'm not. But what I am saying is that's not the reason why they're getting rid of him. 

You also have to keep in mind the Broncos are idiots. And besides Peyton Manning haven't done anything smart since firing mike Shanahan. 

I think this may be the most copium in one post I’ve ever seen. He had no reason to waive his guarantees. Do you think he’s playing for charity? Do you honestly think teams are chomping at the bit to release the QB that led them to a 7 win streak? If Payton saw a path to win with Russel he would take it because he knows it will be a huge hit to his reputation not to. Russ isn’t a scapegoat, he is the problem and in more ways than one. But yes go ahead and think because we have beaten the Broncos a few years in a row that the Seahawks (way more well ran than us) and the Broncos are just wrong. Can’t wait to see these predictions play out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FloydFan said:

You act like we ain't going to improve, like they the only ones making moves. Nothing they have on offense is better than ours. 

7 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

It's pretty significant. They haven't beat us in 4 years. Regardless, of who our or their quarterback or head coach has been. 

Over the last two seasons we've won 14 games and they've won 13 games, I don't think that's pretty significant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

It's significant we swept they azzes 4 years straight.

And we've won one more game than they have over the last two seasons with Russell Wilson. So I don't think there's a significant enough gap between the talent level of the two teams that you could honestly say Russ would thrive here because we are better. 

47 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You act like we ain't going to improve, like they the only ones making moves. Nothing they have on offense is better than ours. 

No. I don’t act like we aren’t going to improve. I act like they have a great offensive coach who is now getting his second season to mold that team in his image while also cutting away a cancerous locker room presence that has been ostracized by the last two places he has been and is an absolute bargain bin dive for anyone that wants him next year. Keep up.