2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

45 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Yet it still happens. Also those two super bowls are getting a little old. Steelers are undoubtedly better ran than the Raiders but they still make mistakes. One is under center named Kenny Pickett currently. 

Looking back at it, Steelers QB history is riddled with mediocre or average QBs in between HOF QBs. 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

A Carr Stan boy critiquing my QB takes is crazy bud.

Nah I think you will find I agreed with the decision to move on from Carr, but you trying to criticise anyone’s takes on QBs after pimping Rattler and Jimmy G is hilarious to me. 

Just now, Dessie said:

Nah I think you will find I agreed with the decision to move on from Carr, but you trying to criticise anyone’s takes on QBs after pimping Rattler and Jimmy G is hilarious to me. 

Saying suck for Rattler one time and rallying behind our starting QB lol

We can only learn from our mistakes and use them to get better.

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Looking back at it, Steelers QB history is riddled with mediocre or average QBs in between HOF QBs. 

It definitely is. Yes they’re a great organization, but to assume great organizations don’t make mistakes is truly asinine. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Saying suck for Rattler one time and rallying behind our starting QB lol

We can only learn from our mistakes and use them to get better.

Or maybe just keep quiet and not troll others when you have such a poor record on QBs 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

It definitely is. Yes they’re a great organization, but to assume great organizations don’t make mistakes is truly asinine. 

It’s like saying that Cam Newton and Mac Jones could obviously play. Or why would the most successful franchise in the league let Tom Brady walk to start them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

1/3 is not .500 maths not your strong point either. 

Saying Suck for Spencer one time before the CFB season when he was the consensus favorite to go #1 that year meant I had an undying commitment for us to draft him? lol

Just now, NYRaider said:

Saying Suck for Spencer one time before the CFB season when he was the consensus favorite to go #1 that year meant I had an undying commitment for us to draft him? lol

Yeah you wanted us to tank the season for him lol. 

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

The same Ferrell that you thought was a good pick and a good athlete lol ? 

Sometimes we have to find optimism in dark times

Do you read my posts once per night buddy?

Regardless of any take anyone has ever had, thinking Russ can still play or that we should sign him is a bad take.

Edited by NYRaider