2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

The only free agents probably going get big money 

• Barkley (RB), Jacobs (RB), D Henry (RB) *short term,
  • Hollywood Brown (WR), Calvin Ridley (WR),
  • Tyrone Smith (T) *short term, Mike Onwenu (T), Jonah Williams (T)
  • Kevin Zeiter (G) *short term, Graham Glasgow (G)
  • Connor Williams (C), Tyler Biadasz (C),  Lloyd Cushenberry (C)
  • Danielle Hunter (Edge), Andrew Van Ginkel (Edge), Chase Young (Edge), Jonathan Greenard (Edge), D.J. Wonnum (Edge), Dorance Armstrong (edge), Mike Danna (edge), Jadeveon Clowney (edge), Za'Darius Smith (Edge) *short term, A.J. Epenesa (edge), Yetur Gross-Matos (edge) , Leonard Floyd (Edge)
  • Christian Wilkins (DT) , Leonard Williams (DT), Grover Stewart (DT), Sheldon Rankins (DT), Daquan Jones (DT), Shelby Harris (DT) *short term,
  • Tyrel Dodson (LB), Patrick Queen (LB), Josey Jewell (LB), Frankie Luvu (LB), Jerome Baker (LB), Devin White (LB), Anthony Walker (LB), Jordan Hicks (LB), Sione Takitaki (LB)
  • Kendall Fuller (CB), Adoree Jackson (CB), Chidobe Awuzie (CB)
  • Justin Simmons (S), Xavier McKinnely (S), Jordan Whitehead (S), Dashon Elliot (S), Darnell Savage (S), Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (S), Geno Stone (S)

30 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

• Danielle Hunter (Edge), Andrew Van Ginkel (Edge), Chase Young (Edge), Jonathan Greenard (Edge), D.J. Wonnum (Edge), Dorance Armstrong (edge), Mike Danna (edge), Jadeveon Clowney (edge), Za'Darius Smith (Edge) *short term, A.J. Epenesa (edge), Yetur Gross-Matos (edge) , Leonard Floyd (Edge)
  • Christian Wilkins (DT) , Leonard Williams (DT), Grover Stewart (DT), Sheldon Rankins (DT), Daquan Jones (DT), Shelby Harris (DT) *short term,
  • Tyrel Dodson (LB), Patrick Queen (LB), Josey Jewell (LB), Frankie Luvu (LB), Jerome Baker (LB), Devin White (LB), Anthony Walker (LB), Jordan Hicks (LB), Sione Takitaki (LB)
  • Justin Simmons (S), Xavier McKinnely (S), Jordan Whitehead (S), Dashon Elliot (S), Darnell Savage (S), Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (S), Geno Stone (S)

Only? You must have named 50 players there.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

So essentially every good FA

5 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

That still doesn't answer the question 

You haven’t answered a single one of our questions you’ve just used an absurd amount of circular logic to keep an argument going that only makes your opinion look worse. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

You haven’t answered a single one of our questions you’ve just used an absurd amount of circular logic to keep an argument going that only makes your opinion look worse. 

We really went from Russ isn't a high level NFL QB anymore to Bill Bellichick sucks as a coach. Just because I pointed out that even the GOAT coach made a mistake trusting Cam Newton to start and he said that's because BB sucks, lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We really went from Russ isn't a high level NFL QB anymore to Bill Bellichick sucks as a coach. Just because I pointed out that even the GOAT coach made a mistake trusting Cam Newton to start and he said that's because BB sucks, lol

I’m honestly amazed and am trying to figure out if he’s just trying to troll or truly believes this in his heart. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kind of surprised Minnesota and Tampa Bay are letting Kirk and Mayfield test the market.

Feel like that could blow up in their face. We know how teams overpay in FA and especially with mids to above average QBs. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

I’m honestly amazed and am trying to figure out if he’s just trying to troll or truly believes this in his heart. 

He argued with me all last offseason about how Carr to New Orleans was similar to Brady signing with TB and Manning signing with Denver 

Just now, NYRaider said:

He argued with me all last offseason about how Carr to New Orleans was similar to Brady signing with TB and Manning signing with Denver 

I like Carr fair enough but absolutely not lol. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Feel like that could blow up in their face. We know how teams overpay in FA and especially with mids to above average QBs. 

I think Kirk gets 2 yr/$80M from Atlanta. Hold up for TB/Baker is that he reportedly wants around 40M APY.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think Kirk gets 2 yr/$80M from Atlanta. Hold up for TB/Baker is that he reportedly wants around 40M APY.

Oof. I was not high on Baker last year but he definitely impressed me this one; however, 40 mill APY is too rich but that’s how the market is. I’d assume it would have some Daniel Jones structures or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Oof. I was not high on Baker last year but he definitely impressed me this one; however, 40 mill APY is too rich but that’s how the market is. I’d assume it would have some Daniel Jones structures or something like that. 

I think 3 yr/$105M would be fair and puts him in the same range as Cousins, Carr, and Goff.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think 3 yr/$105M would be fair and puts him in the same range as Cousins, Carr, and Goff.

I can see that and personally wouldn’t be upset with it. I’d prefer being able to get a young guy but I do think Baker plays into what AP wants the offensive identity to be. 

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I can see that and personally wouldn’t be upset with it. I’d prefer being able to get a young guy but I do think Baker plays into what AP wants the offensive identity to be. 

I think they're pretty committed to drafting a QB early and would assume they'll prioritize: 

1. Trade up into the top 3 for Daniels

2. Trade up into the top 7 for McCarthy

3. Draft Nix, possibly at #13, or after a trade

The only veteran QB's I see as legitimate options are Wilson / Fields, just because they're both super cheap.

• Like 1