I do not give up on Kenny yet

rlon

3 hours ago, August4th said:

if we go the "bring in the vet to push kenny" route, who would you guys want? Tannehill?

anyone respectable would be better at this stage. Considering mitch better be gone  (we know thats a sure way to lose lots) and Mason will be gone, we are left with fragile KP.  Imagine once he gets hurt, then what?

If they can get 4th quarter KP to start  games, that would be different.  If tomlin doesn't get a legit OC and OL coach, it's a waste of time anyways. Then  how about moving your RD1 LT to LT and get a RT and C that can snap and block consistently. Without that, it's a sinking ship anyways. 

then consider the run defence also needs major work

maybe next year they improve the roster  but injuries to Alex or TJ then not the defensive TD's etc, and then the team is actually below .529 anyways. 

26 minutes ago, 43M said:

Sure, but you cant force it either, otherwise you end up in the same situation.

How fun would it be to see KP and someone like Penix battle it out in the off season?
I know, it'd mean not getting a high pick in other areas of need, but purely as a fan, it'd be 
great to see that commitment to competition. I'm tired of this idea that were just have to 
commit to KP no matter what. I think every position should be earned.

2 hours ago, mwalker said:

How fun would it be to see KP and someone like Penix battle it out in the off season?
I know, it'd mean not getting a high pick in other areas of need, but purely as a fan, it'd be 
great to see that commitment to competition. I'm tired of this idea that were just have to 
commit to KP no matter what. I think every position should be earned.

I dont like Penix chances as a pro much more than Kenny's.

I doubt we will be in position to draft a good starter this year.  Doubtful anyone worth it falls.

I fully expect us to look at a vet this offseason on a one year deal.   2025 is the year I expect a potential clean slate at QB.

• Like 1