FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

If I said it already, why you asking again? 

You said you aren’t going to PM nobody. Assuming you’re grammatically correct. That implies you’re going to PM somebody. So how many have you sent a PM to?

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

You said you aren’t going to PM nobody. Assuming you’re grammatically correct. That implies you’re going to PM somebody. So how many have you sent a PM to?

well, if you want to be technical.  It is impossible for him to be grammatically correct using the word ain't in that sentence

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

@Malfatron

just an fyi, some of the emoji's appear differently between phones and computers and operating systens(android and apple)

for instance on my computer number 2 the first symbol is simply the letters FR, on my phone its the french flag

Damn i guess phone people have an advantage

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, if you want to be technical.  It is impossible for him to be grammatically correct using the word ain't in that sentence

I know. The first time he used a double negative he at least said, “I’m not PMing nobody.”

I ain’t got no problem with ain’t. It’s become a part of America, and I ain’t a hippie.

I’m an American, which means I can pick and choose which grammatically incorrect things I want to be a troll about.

Edited by MacReady

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wait is HZ not here. Sad. Dwight where is your sibling

No HZ, but there ARE another pair of siblings competing in the house this season. Who will be the first to figure it out. Who can stop this Cirie/Jared-esque duo, where one is a reality forum show legend, and the other is a total buffoon. 

• Like 2