2023 wrap up.

El Ramster

Fav part of the season for you guys? Most memorable part? 

I loved the up and downs. I loved

Flacco coming out of no where and playing like the guy from replacements Shane Falco. I loved the growth of Jordan love, being called trash to popping off. Loved seeing Det grow into of a playoff contender and shocking the world week 1. I loved seeing Mahomes bleed and show us all he’s human. I enjoyed the Philly special, what a treat! 

Im shocked by how bad the Falcons were this year. Wasted talent and potential. Shocked by how bad the running game is or how weak the RBs are.. 

I can go on and on and be a chatty patty. 

Wild regular season. Got some things right, some things wrong. Your Rams are def a surprise, I thought they’d be like 8-9 and be kind of mid. Holy Puka and Kyren! They have a great offense. 

I picked the Lions to win the division, Packers to get a wildcard, and Packers to win the division 2024 onwards. That looks like a good prediction so far. I feel I’m one of the only non Packer fans who thought they’d be good this year. 

I was a year off from the Chiefs fall. Thought they’d fall off in 2024. And the rest of the AFC West sucked too much to capitalize off it, lol. 

Purdy is way better than I thought he’d be and the Niners, just wow, really good. 

Bengals were a let down. 

Holy AFC North… best division since the 30’s I heard. Imagine a healthy Burrow, and the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals could probably 3 of the 4 divisions lol. 

Looking forward to a fun playoffs. Theoretically any of the teams can win it except Pittsburgh. Even the Rams, Packers, Bucs, and Texans have a slim chance. 

Eagles I’d be pretty surprised with how their season is going, but they are alive too. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

was a year off from the Chiefs fall. Thought they’d fall off in 2024. And the rest of the AFC West sucked too much to capitalize off it, lol. 

I get the offense hasn't been good but its not like we're picking top 10 here lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I get the offense hasn't been good but its not like we're picking top 10 here lol

Fall off from dominance is what I mean.. doubt you miss the playoffs more than twice during Mahomes career. 

Got somewhat lucky with the AFC West being pretty poor, could have easily been the seventh seed if one of the teams was better. 

CJ Stroud's sensational rookie campaign is probably what I'll remember about this regular season this most as an intriguing narrative. 

Second might be the Eagles historical collapse. 

We'll see how far the 49ers, and Ravens go, but both are having all time historically productive seasons according to DVOA. 

Still trying to decide what my top 3 games of the year are. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

CJ Stroud's sensational rookie campaign is probably what I'll remember about this regular season this most as an intriguing narrative. 

You beat them til their brains stopped working. Good revenge. 

As for Stroud, took the league by storm, and I feel he’s made fans of everyone. Seems like we all love the guy. Most hated QB to most liked QB, good job Texans lolllll. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Wild regular season. Got some things right, some things wrong. Your Rams are def a surprise, I thought they’d be like 8-9 and be kind of mid. Holy Puka and Kyren! They have a great offense. 

I picked the Lions to win the division, Packers to get a wildcard, and Packers to win the division 2024 onwards. That looks like a good prediction so far. I feel I’m one of the only non Packer fans who thought they’d be good this year. 

I was a year off from the Chiefs fall. Thought they’d fall off in 2024. And the rest of the AFC West sucked too much to capitalize off it, lol. 

Purdy is way better than I thought he’d be and the Niners, just wow, really good. 

Bengals were a let down. 

Holy AFC North… best division since the 30’s I heard. Imagine a healthy Burrow, and the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals could probably 3 of the 4 divisions lol. 

Looking forward to a fun playoffs. Theoretically any of the teams can win it except Pittsburgh. Even the Rams, Packers, Bucs, and Texans have a slim chance. 

Eagles I’d be pretty surprised with how their season is going, but they are alive too. 

I don't see the Packers doing much with that QB.  He could be decent but not a franchise QB

50 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

We'll see how far the 49ers, and Ravens go, but both are having all time historically productive seasons according to DVOA. 

Still trying to decide what my top 3 games of the year are. 

I think the Ravens fall to the Chiefs/Bills

Just see Lamar not being able to do it

The Packers should have lost to the historically bad Panthers, dominated by Tampa at home, lost to the Giants.

Come on now. Just because Jordan Love isn't completely throwing up all over himself doesn't mean the Packers will be all that