2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Didn't Snead Travel, follow #1 WR's? Play mostly M2Man? The opposite of what Fangio did in Miami with Ramsey/X?

I'm not saying he wouldn't of fit or been an upgrade but I'm not sure that's what Vic wants TBH. More Zone, less M2M.🤷‍♂️

In otherwords taking away Sbeads greatest attributes. 

3 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

What about the change of system gives you pause?

Just the way it might accentuate his level of play. Certain corners fit certain systems. Idk if he's transcendent. Probably is. But nothing guaranteed. Spags is a great DC. Plus going from KC to TEN isn't exactly an upgrade in surroundings. Honestly not sure why TEN would've made this trade. They're nowhere near ready to win.

6 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

You could mitigate the salary by cutting Bradberry after June 1.

Been meaning to ask this but forgot. Aren't we already using the June 1st Cuts on Kelce and Cox cause of their contracts still having dummy years and stuff? If yes my second question would be I thought we could only use June 1st for 2 contracts

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just the way it might accentuate his level of play. Certain corners fit certain systems. Idk if he's transcendent. Probably is. But nothing guaranteed. Spags is a great DC. Plus going from KC to TEN isn't exactly an upgrade in surroundings. Honestly not sure why TEN would've made this trade. They're nowhere near ready to win.

QB on a rookie contract. Plus they think they're close it seems. Giving Ridley all that money plus the rest of the FAs. I agree with you but seems like their FO does not

26 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

QB on a rookie contract. Plus they think they're close it seems. Giving Ridley all that money plus the rest of the FAs. I agree with you but seems like their FO does not

Yeah they been going HAM in FA lol. Hey more power to em. Maybe they're just gunning for a playoff berth. That's about their ceiling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Been meaning to ask this but forgot. Aren't we already using the June 1st Cuts on Kelce and Cox cause of their contracts still having dummy years and stuff? If yes my second question would be I thought we could only use June 1st for 2 contracts

Yes and yes.  But those are designated June 1 before June 1.  You can cut as many players as you want after June 1.

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Ty

So bradberry could be after June 1st? 

Yes.  The June 1st rule was created to allow teams to designate players early, as a way to do the players a solid.

Any cut after June 1st you can spread the hit over both seasons, but you are kinda screwing that guy over.

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

Yes.  The June 1st rule was created to allow teams to designate players early, as a way to do the players a solid.

Any cut after June 1st you can spread the hit over both seasons, but you are kinda screwing that guy over.

Got it and thanks

Yeah that sucks for them lol but it's part of the business. Id like to see him back only cause I wanna see if Vic Fangio can bring him back to life with better coaching. 

Side note Will grier lol

You guys laugh but forget, Will Grier has something No other QB on this roster has. He already knows he system and terminology. Grier will hit OTA's/Camp running. Not learning. 

Not suggesting he won't be a camp body/eventual PS QB but don't be surprised if he pushed for QB3. Someone in the room with intimate knowledge of the ststem to help Hurts/...?

Kenny and Tanner aren't guaranteed to pick up Moore's offense quickly or a roster spot. Only difference between the 3 IMO is the 2 QB above cost the Eagles actual draft picks which might save them.

Edited by Nabbs4u