2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

19 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d imagine this would be the case. There are elements of the offense that have worked. Hopefully Kellen can identify those

I hope by "mesh" he means that he'll take credit for any similarities and Moore will get credit for any differences, meaning it is Moore's system.

Would imagine KC giving Sneed the tag and looking for a trade would rule out Howie looking to acquire him. Just dont see Howie paying and giving up assets. 

I could see the Texans going in on him especially with Steven Nelson being a 31 year old free agent. Would be a nice piece on the other side of Stingley Jr. An up and coming team with a lot of cap space.

Edited by UndyTaker

Kinda glad sneed is off the table. With the money he would cost you could sign a safety, LB and WR

eagles need to solidify the middle of their defense. Need to get longer, faster, and smarter there

heard Greg cosell describe Kamren curl as a coach of the defense. Count me in on him

25 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Kinda glad sneed is off the table. With the money he would cost you could sign a safety, LB and WR

eagles need to solidify the middle of their defense. Need to get longer, faster, and smarter there

heard Greg cosell describe Kamren curl as a coach of the defense. Count me in on him

Doesn't Washington have like 90+ mil in cap space? That would be malpractice to let one of their better players walk.

6 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Doesn't Washington have like 90+ mil in cap space? That would be malpractice to let one of their better players walk.

Well its the same Washington team that let Montez Sweat and Chase Young go for hardly anything.

16 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Yeah I’m not sure if he hits the market, but he’s the guy I want for sure. I mean there’s going to be like 100 safeties lol so I’m not going to get too attached

my only stipulation is no Eddie Jackson as the sole guy.

if they want to take a swing at a high risk high reward guy like Jeremy chinn and sign Eddie Jackson as insurance I’m fine with that. Just no Eddie Jackson is the guy and he’ll rekindle his career through fangio. 

but the list of guys is so good and so vast and tbh the names in free agency are more intriguing than anyone in the draft.