AFC Conference Championship: Ravens vs. Chiefs

It's amazing how the offense reverted to to the Roman era. Terrible play-calling (6 carries by the RBs so far), no sense of urgency to save time down late, and just forcing themselves into bad spots with bad execution. Like this literally came out of nowhere. What an awful way to end the season. A well-played loss would have been at least manageable but this? No.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

reminds me of that INT in the bills game few years ago lol. i think that's game. lamar needs to work on his awareness this offseason.

It's not awareness it's temperment. He was throwing like he thought he needed to get all 10 points back on his next throw. 

This team is not bad but it's just incredibly stupid. 

The worst part of this is Lamar giving all the ammunition to the doubters about who he is in the playoffs when it matters. He just tries to play hero ball way too much when he doesn't have to, and time after time it just comes back to bite us.

All we needed was a FG there, and he throws into triple coverage and turns it over. Just absolutely crushing.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The worst part of this is Lamar giving all the ammunition to the doubters about who he is in the playoffs when it matters. He just tries to play hero ball way too much when he doesn't have to, and time after time it just comes back to bite us.

All we needed was a FG there, and he throws into triple coverage and turns it over. Just absolutely crushing.

Hard not to doubt this guys gonna choke away big games in the playoffs tbh. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

F*cking losers can't even get the right number of players on a change of possesion.

Defense shuts them out the 2nd half and Lamar and Monken can only muster 3 points. 

The fumble was unfortunate but a lesson learned for Zay. I'd bet my house he's gonna be holding that ball tight any time he crosses the goaline.