Week 15 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) vs. Houston Texans (4-9) - Potential Clinching Game

.Buzz

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What does SF have to do with this game?

A trap game is when you have a tough game the following week and are looking ahead. SF is next week. So there's no way this is a trap game. 

Bet Houston plays us relatively tough but I don't see their OL being able to line up with our DL and have much success. Hope Blake continues his strong last couple games too.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

A trap game is when you have a tough game the following week and are looking ahead. SF is next week. So there's no way this is a trap game. 

Bet Houston plays us relatively tough but I don't see their OL being able to line up with our DL and have much success. Hope Blake continues his strong last couple games too.

I always considered a trap to be a game taken lightly just because of undervaluing a team in general. Not because of looking ahead

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone else worried about LF’s longevity? Like its great that he isnt taking a beating in volume but he is always hurting with something 

Eh. With combine prep and everything, guys are essentially going for like 18 months without a break. Full offseason and he'll be fine. If it continues to persist, maybe. Fragile Fred was fragile until he wasn't.

Archived