2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-quarterback-rankings-all-32-starters-2024-nfl-season

Trevor sikkema QB rankings 

13. BROCK PURDY, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

I’m fairly comfortable with Purdy's ranking on this list. His consistent success — albeit in a very talented offense — over the past two years should not go unrecognized. His 78.3% adjusted completion rate was a top-five number in 2023, which speaks to his timing and accuracy. And his 5.4% big-time throw percentage shows that, even with below-average arm talent, he is a good enough anticipator to make things happen.

Purdy is also a very confident player and pushes the ball, which battles the “game manager” label he often gets; he’s not just a dink-and-dunk passer. Does he have the athletic talent of some other players? No, but he’s damn good at his job, regardless.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm curious if there is a reason cowing and latu missed. 

That's kind of rough for latu if there's not a legit reason. 

Latu and Drake missing is not good for them, not good for them at all. 

5 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Latu and Drake missing is not good for them, not good for them at all. 

Drake was there I believe, but didn't participate. May still be rehabbing.

They also stated Brendel was out due to knee arthritis. Wonder if one of the rooks are going to take some snaps or if they will have someone else fill in for the time being. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious leading into the season. Granted arthritis in itself is no fun at all! 

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

They also stated Brendel was out due to knee arthritis. Wonder if one of the rooks are going to take some snaps or if they will have someone else fill in for the time being. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious leading into the season. Granted arthritis in itself is no fun at all! 

that sucks for Brendel, arthritis isn't something you can just fix.  But it honestly might be good for the oline if he's just a depth piece.  Start a vet like Feliciano at Center, and let Puni/Kingston/Burford battle it out for RG....might be the best path.  Kingston's film does not look like a 6th rounder, I was pleasantly surprised. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting that Thomas was the starter opposite Lenoir today. Feliciano acted as Center. 

Cohn said they had Thomas starting so that it would make Pearsall look good 🤣