Broncos sign WR Josh Reynolds

RaidersAreOne

He had a good couple of years here as a #3 type but I was going to have a hard time if the Lions re-signed him after those costly drops in the NFCCG. Now the Lions can't just do their usual "we like our guys" thing and go get themselves a better, younger outside option in the draft

• Like 1

Dang that's tough.

I would have liked him back for 2 years, but a little less than this. He was not going to be our #2 going forward.

That being said, he's a professional, he can line up at all 3 slots and run blocks. Wish him the best.

• Like 3

That's actually a good bargain I think for the Broncos. We have quite the crappy WR room despite all the investment in it over the years. Seems like Reynolds is a solid #3 on a good team but probably #2 here in Denver already...

• Like 1

I really like this move really like what we're doing with the wr room. This guy was eating into Jameson Williams snaps the talent is there and he run blocks. 2 years up to 14 mill that's probably a lot of incentives but even if it's not it's a fraction of what Jeudy is making in Cleveland.