49ers bring back PR Trent Taylor

10 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Meh, he doesn't mess up punts, but I don't think he adds anything else to this team. He's fine for a 90-man add; I think he probably starts the season on the practice squad. I'd be hopeful someone could beat him out for the job. I guess he's a better option than Bell at returning.

Trent Taylor was quick and shifty as a rookie. I thought he could turn into a weapon as a slot receiver. He unfortunately lost most of his quickness following his foot injuries. I'd guess as of now that he doesn't make the 53

4 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I honestly have no idea, but I like what they are thinking with the move.  Probably fodder though. 

Stash him as a vet on the PS. If the punt return unit is a disaster you bring him up to solve it by just being competent and capable of catching a punt. I'm good with that

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Stash him as a vet on the PS. If the punt return unit is a disaster you bring him up to solve it by just being competent and capable of catching a punt. I'm good with that

and vibes.  Vibes are valuable, good vibes.  

• Like 1