Hopkins GOAT season

Pastor Dillon

Hopkins is having himself a season! The question is where does it rank all time on the Texans charts? His TDs I think are already #1 in history. 

If Antonio Brown is out these last two weeks, Hopkins just needs 220 yards to lead the league. He also has a chance at leading the league in receptions. 

Receptions, yards and TDs all in one season with scrub QBs. 

He has to be having an all time great season by Texans standards and really by any other as well

27 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Hopkins is having himself a season! The question is where does it rank all time on the Texans charts? His TDs I think are already #1 in history. 

If Antonio Brown is out these last two weeks, Hopkins just needs 220 yards to lead the league. He also has a chance at leading the league in receptions. 

Receptions, yards and TDs all in one season with scrub QBs. 

He has to be having an all time great season by Texans standards and really by any other as well

DW4 ain't no scrub (but I know you meant the bulk of the season)

I honestly think it's the only reason he is still playing.

He is an easy Pro Bowl nod this year.

26 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

He is an easy Pro Bowl nod this year

More than Pro Bowl, he's 1st team All Pro this season. Brown, Hopkins and maybe Adam Thelien are your three All Pro guys and Hopkins has a legit argument to the #1 spot over Brown. 

Right now, he's the best WR in the league. 

Dude had me a bit worried last year as it felt like he was developing some Andre Johnson circa 2014-2015 issues (letting contract/QB issues affect play/effort).  Having a career year after you get a contract that sets you for life is such a great sign for the next 5 years and Nuk has impressed me so much with his character and effort this season in the most trying of circumstances. Watt and Mercilus did the same thing and sadly so did AJ Bouye!  Too bad the GM quit on the team in the offseason (or tried to get the coach to).

Archived