2024: Around the NFL

Forge

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Bears week 1 today is reminding me of their week 1 2022 game against us. Completely dominated all game, make a couple key plays and the dam opens 

I'm shocked at how bad Caleb is today. I'm not saying he's a bust, but its still a poor showing

Will Levis just gave the Bears the lead…lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

One place I really don't wanna go to in the playoffs is Detroit

They are my pick for the one seed in the NFC. Don't love that idea either

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

They are my pick for the one seed in the NFC. Don't love that idea either

I do like that we might have the QB + coach advantage. That's happening here in this game where the Lions have the crowd and more talent, but the Rams are better coached and better run. 

34 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I do like that we might have the QB + coach advantage. That's happening here in this game where the Lions have the crowd and more talent, but the Rams are better coached and better run. 

I'm not sure we really have advantages in those and the experience advantage is lessened now. 

But we may still have the better team. The lions are my pick for the number one seed in no small part just due to their schedule

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure we really have advantages in those and the experience advantage is lessened now. 

But we may still have the better team. The lions are my pick for the number one seed in no small part just due to their schedule

Possibly true. Well, for me it's their schedule and their low risk offensive and defensive game these days. They are unlikely to be out of many games if any. A lot like what we've been like the past few years.