2024: Around the NFL

Forge

On 9/9/2024 at 2:42 PM, StevenK said:

So happy for Frank Gore! Dude is a legend and has always been one of my favorite players!

Love hearing stories about his draft stock and the backfield that was in Miami at that time. They were so stacked even at RB with Portis and Willis. Both of which stated Gore was the best. Injuries have plagued his career, but taking that chance in the third was huge! 

The OG hatputs. Kept this forum alive on very, very dark days. Wham blocks against the Lions. Running behind Larry Allen. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

His arm is also worse, tbh. 

They're in a terrible spot off that rookie contract. Like, being a pretty good but not really contending team while all in on the contract window is never the place you want to be before you spend the money. 

12 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Dolphins are having a heck of a week.

Dobbs to Miami??? Sign Tannehill???

We've already seen how reticent Kyle is to move a QB during the Beathard / Mullens era. I doubt that he moves Dobbs. If Miami were putting an early-ish day 3 pick on the table I'd definitely do it, but I doubt that happens. 

My guess would be that they just re-sign Mike White 

• Like 1

Ravens fans are over Harbs. Ain't gonna lie. That was a backbreaking loss to the Raiders.

GXi_OnyaMAE_jCE?format=jpg&name=900x900

John Harbaugh now has most blown double-digit leads in 4th quarter of any coach since at least 1991 after losing to Raiders for his 9th blown lead.

All 9 of them were within the last 3 seasons. Ravens were 79-0 from 2008-2021 in those situations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Ravens fans are over Harbs. Ain't gonna lie. That was a backbreaking loss to the Raiders.

GXi_OnyaMAE_jCE?format=jpg&name=900x900

John Harbaugh now has most blown double-digit leads in 4th quarter of any coach since at least 1991 after losing to Raiders for his 9th blown lead.

All 9 of them were within the last 3 seasons. Ravens were 79-0 from 2008-2021 in those situations.

Down goes my survivor pick! :P

• Like 1