The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Youre right. Every year we wind up taking people everyone says was BPA and we continue to have the same problems. 

See: Tyree Wilson, Michael Mayer.

You said every year… then gave 2 examples from the same year…
that was last year… 

too soon to write off last year. 

When else have raiders taken BPA? Cle? Ruggs? DHB lol

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Offensive tackle is more of a legitimate need. I'll give you that. But again this is a very good tackle draft where I think you can still get a solid right tackle in the second round.

Rate they're going, we're going to have a tough time finding an OT soon. I think there's going to be another mini run on them before 44. 

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

I’m hoping for a trade up for a tackle or taking the best one there in the second. I think that’s where the strength is of this draft and specifically this portion of it so far. 

I mean take a look at what still out there. Where's Tyler Guyton Blake Fisher Kinglsy Suamatia & Roger Rosengarten(who I had us taking at 44 in particular)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Rate they're going, we're going to have a tough time finding an OT soon. I think there's going to be another mini run on them before 44. 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I mean take a look at what still out there. Where's Tyler Guyton Blake Fisher Kinglsy Suamatia & Roger Rosengarten(who I had us taking at 44 in particular)

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I love some Sumataia 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

You said every year… then gave 2 examples from the same year…
that was last year… 

too soon to write off last year. 

When else have raiders taken BPA? Cle? Ruggs? DHB lol

Not too soon for the FO, apparently. 

Cle. Abram. Ruggs. Arnette. Wilson. Mayer. 

Hell, go back through old threads. Guys will literally justify every pick we ever take as being the BPA. 

Edited by ronjon1990

Honestly though I would let Mumford play if powers Johnson is there when we pick

Wouldn’t be mad at that either. I like Mumford and Powers Johnson could be a freak. Just don’t want Rattler in the second. 

Not me. For me to draft that high you have to be an athlete which he is not

You don’t play the boundary in the SEC if you are not an athlete. Didn’t have the best 40 time but he’s smooth as hell. Short area quickness over long speed imo and he’s a football player as a CB, I’m really high on him 

• Like 1