2024 Round 2, Pick 50: CB, Mike Sainristil, Michigan

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I might just have to do the Sean thing rookie one number then his true number next year. Mariota probably isn’t here but you never know. We shall see numbers will be coming out soon. Is it just me or does it seem like the schedule is running a bit later then normal 🤣🤣🤣

I think we announced rookie numbers around this date last year. 

• Like 2

On 5/2/2024 at 10:12 AM, ripsean21 said:

I might just have to do the Sean thing rookie one number then his true number next year. Mariota probably isn’t here but you never know. We shall see numbers will be coming out soon. Is it just me or does it seem like the schedule is running a bit later then normal 🤣🤣🤣

I also wonder what will happen between Tress Way and Jayden. It’s hard to imagine Tress giving up #5 which he’s had here for 10 years. Maybe he can be bought off by Jayden, but we’ll see.

I also wonder if Jayden might wear #10 like RG3 did. That’s another thought. 🤷‍♂️

I’d rather Jayden stay away from RG3’s # though. Let Sainristil have #10 & Jayden can have #15.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 10:12 AM, ripsean21 said:

I agree. I would’ve expected the rookie #s to be out by now also. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I agree. I would’ve expected the rookie #s to be out by now also. 

Yeah I think it’s crazy numbers aren’t out yet and the NFL schedule hasn’t been released. Maybe because their pushing for 18 games but I’m looking forward to seeing the schedule as well

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Yeah I think it’s crazy numbers aren’t out yet and the NFL schedule hasn’t been released. Maybe because their pushing for 18 games but I’m looking forward to seeing the schedule as well

I don’t think 18 games has been agreed to by the NFLPA. I don’t see how that happens.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t think 18 games has been agreed to by the NFLPA. I don’t see how that happens.

I mean I’d def doubt it this year but typically the schedule is before the draft so I was just wondering if this is the NFL trying to get votes first or breaking news oh btw type thing

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d wait on it.

I am I got a black Daniels jersey in the meantime. I did say I’d draft him probably even over Caleb at seasons end and I generally hold my end of season grades through the draft. Of course I didn’t know JJ declared when I had my end of season grades 🤣🤣🤣 completely destroyed my QB offseason which is usually my first position wrapped up and this year took forever. Still happy we took Jayden.
I actually did the coin flip unbias test and I would have had too take him. It was the upside. If healthy he could be the best QB in the league with how he plays from within the pocket while adding his legs. But we shall see I found out a lot about him in the last week leadup  that really cleared up off the field things for me that I worried would hinder him from the lapses I saw on film.