NFL Draft Day 3

The Lions don't have a lot of glaring needs but what I am hoping they target:

1.  #2/#3 Safety--Kerby Joseph is coming off of hip surgery and a down-season:  Rd 4 (trade-up) Jaden Hicks, Rd 5 Malik Mustafa, Rd 5/6 Cam hart

2.  OC--Frank Ragnow needed his own medical team late last year:  RD 6/7 OC Jacob Monk, Andrew Raym

3.  OG--Kevin Zeitler is signed to a one-year deal and 34 years old.  Graham Glasgow is 31 years old:  Rd 5/6 Trevor Keegan, UDFAs Nathan Thomas & Gottlieb Ayedzie

4.  EDGE--Mathieu Betts and Marcus Davenport aren't long-term answers.  AG hasn't figured out how to use James Houston:  Rd 5 Austin Booker

5.  WR--Jameson Williams and Antoine Greene moved up the depth chart with the departure of Josh Reynolds.  Kalif Raymond is coming off of a knee injury:  Rd 5/6 Malik Washington

Wildcard player:  CB Khyree Jackson--He has fallen into the 4th round and might fall into the 5th round.  I don't know if it is character concerns or if teams view him as a project.  I don't know if he sticks at CB but he has everything you could want in a safety.

Dylan McMahon G/C is my target with Steelers stealing Zach Frazier from me 😭

Sione Vaki S has been on almost every mock draft I’ve done. 

Bub Means WR Pitt is a guy I’d like as well. 

I’m not really feeling any of the EDGE guys left. Draft was top heavy for me there. Ironically, a lot of CB talent left. 

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Dylan McMahon G/C is my target with Steelers stealing Zach Frazier from me 😭

Sione Vaki S has been on almost every mock draft I’ve done. 

Bub Means WR Pitt is a guy I’d like as well. 

I’m not really feeling any of the EDGE guys left. Draft was top heavy for me there. Ironically, a lot of CB talent left. 

Austin Booker is an enigma for me.  He needs to add a fair amount of weight and get stronger but his array of pass-rush moves is pretty advanced.  I really have no idea where to project him.  I want to say UDFA but his pass-rush moves will probably get him drafted.

1 minute ago, Just Want A Title said:

Was anyone else cracked up by the guy trying to pronounce Ruke Orhorhoro when he was drafted by the Falcons?  I can't believe someone backstage didn't help him before he went to the podium.

That’s legend Andre Rison! No doubt he never looked at the card before that moment and it showed. 😂