NFL Draft Day 3

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

As they said on the radio, with giving big contracts out we will need cheap players so giving away all of our future picks is a little crazy.  And with the way this draft has gone, makes me wish we never traded for Davis.  

Hindsight is 20/20. Can't predict we'd have Arnold and Rakestraw available.

Also Davis will probably get injured lol..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Dylan McMahon G/C is my target with Steelers stealing Zach Frazier from me 😭

Sione Vaki S has been on almost every mock draft I’ve done. 

Bub Means WR Pitt is a guy I’d like as well. 

I’m not really feeling any of the EDGE guys left. Draft was top heavy for me there. Ironically, a lot of CB talent left. 

1/1 so far 🤞🏿🤞🏿

11 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

As they said on the radio, with giving big contracts out we will need cheap players so giving away all of our future picks is a little crazy.  And with the way this draft has gone, makes me wish we never traded for Davis.  

The Lions had to make a move for a legit starting CB prior to the draft due to the situation with Cam Sutton.  Their CB room is in pretty good shape right now.

• Like 1

The chances of drafting two CBs who both turn out to be NFL caliper starters in year one is very low. Most take a couple of years to figure it out. We still need Davis this year and probably Mosley/Robertson will see a lot of pt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

60 picks away… 😂🤣

1.24- Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama

2.61- Ennis Rakestraw, CB Missouri

4.126- Giovanni Manu, OT British Columbia

4.132- Sione Vaki, S/RB Utah

6.205-

6.210-

7.249-

I feel like the Lions will trade picks 205, 210, 249 and move back up into bottom of the 5th. That'd be around 18 points. Eagles have multiple picks there. Jets have multiple picks there. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I feel like the Lions will trade picks 205, 210, 249 and move back up into bottom of the 5th. That'd be around 18 points. Eagles have multiple picks there. Jets have multiple picks there. 

If we did that to go to WR Bub Means, I’d be in heaven. 

14 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

60 picks away… 😂🤣

1.24- Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama

2.61- Ennis Rakestraw, CB Missouri

4.126- Giovanni Manu, OT British Columbia

4.132- Sione Vaki, S/RB Utah

6.205-

6.210-

7.249-

Jacob Monk, Malik Washington and Trevor Keegan would all be solid selections for those picks

Welp. Drove out this morning and helped neighbors dig out. The tornado hit .8 miles across the river. Two vortex combined and created an tornado that was 1.5-2 miles wide.

Total insanity. They haven't determined damage overall but wind speeds were EF5.

To see our hometown all over national news today is sickening. 80-100 homes gone.

Puts things in perspective a bit