2024 NFL draft Rd 4-7 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

Just now, Forge said:

I definitely thought Pratt would go before Travis. Wow. 

Pratt>Travis for me. I think Travis either hits or is out of the league in 2 years. Pratt might not have the ceiling Travis has but i feel pretty good about him being at least a top end back-up.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Didn't the Jets already have 2 RB's with Hall and that guy they picked last year?

Yep 

Though I think Izzy may have been massively underwhelming 

Don't feel we reached at all, which is what I was worried about. Guys I wanted them to pick all fell way further than their spot, which makes me feel better. Addressed needs. I could understand being indifferent to the picks, but I can't hate any of them. 

Im maybe more optimistic than most about this regime though. 

4 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Don't feel we reached at all, which is what I was worried about. Guys I wanted them to pick all fell way further than their spot, which makes me feel better. Addressed needs. I could understand being indifferent to the picks, but I can't hate any of them. 

Im maybe more optimistic than most about this regime though. 

Green was a pretty decent sized reach if you go by the evaluators types. But I get why NFL teams would love him more than online evaluators and draftniks. 

Part of playing corner is just having a certain demeanor for the nfl, I think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Green was a pretty decent sized reach if you go buy the evaluators types. But I get why NFL teams would love him more than online evaluators and draftniks. 

Part of playing corner is just having a certain demeanor for the nfl, I think. 

Corner is also by far the position where evaluations between draftniks and single teams is usually the biggest disparity. The right skillset is worth way more then being a guy that can do everything a little which is what i feel most draftniks tend to gravitate to more.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Probably go two WR with my last two shadow picks and outside of the awfull value with Tampa and now Mahogany i am pretty happy with how it went.

I feel kind of stupid for not having a wide receiver being picked, but I always like using my last pick on a trait / super upside pick that never works (though, to be fair, I did get Donald Parham one year, so that was a good pick when you consider it). 

This year I'm almost positive that's going to be Jamal Hill, but I'll see how it plays out 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel kind of stupid for not having a wide receiver being picked, but I always like using my last pick on a trait / super upside pick that never works (though, to be fair, I did get Donald Parham one year, so that was a good pick when you consider it). 

This year I'm almost positive that's going to be Jamal Hill, but I'll see how it plays out 

Yeah think the 6th will pretty much be a WR 100% for me and then just see what is there at our last pick might go . 

• Like 1

The toughest part about small school running backs is that they get absolutely run into the ground in college. 

800 carries for Vidal. 

Jha'quan Jackson is fun for the titans.