2024 NFL draft Rd 4-7 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

You getting these from PFF or do you have a tracker that’s popping these out faster than CBS Sports?

Pff. Though they've been wrong twice today already, so watch at your own peril lol 

• Like 1

Jaylen Wright is going to be so hard to pass up for me at 124 if he's there, but at the same time, there's so many running backs available that I feel like I may want to go something like Austin Booker or Jaden Hicks or something...

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

A nice safe pick. I'd be fine with it. 

It makes a ton of sense if you think that he has legit upside as a pass catcher. Also matches our philosophy of drafting senior citizens this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It makes a ton of sense if you think that he has legit upside as a pass catcher. Also matches our philosophy of drafting senior citizens this year. 

He's a good, solid football player. Won't be one of the special 5 or 6 best Ys and H backs, but he will do the Y job for you with enough as a receiver to get to the starter baseline.

• Like 1

Just now, JIllg said:

Booger. There goes McCormick for the shadow draft

I'm thinking Beaux Limmer at this point. This is actually where I kind of wish I went Puni over Haynes in the second of the shadow draft because I do think Puni has some center versatility. Now I kind of have to spend 3 picks on offensive linemen if I want to cover it all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I'm thinking Beaux Limmer at this point. This is actually where I kind of wish I went Puni over Haynes in the second of the shadow draft because I do think Puni has some center versatility. Now I kind of have to spend 3 picks on offensive linemen if I want to cover it all. 

I'm just going to piss off niners fans and not take OL given the run, lol.

• Like 1