Week 16 GDT: Oaklandless Raiders (6-8) @ Nickadelphia Eagles (12-2)

Just now, ninjapirate said:

dude just threw 4 tuddies in a game and everyone just shifted while we will lose in the playoffs to the defense instead. lol. 

LOL true. If the defense plays lights out and Foles throws no tuddies then the focus is back on foles

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I think the playoffs are a test for the Defense, I'd be happy with Nicky giving me just two tuddies. I expect things/players to tighten up in January. 

I think doug made a good point in his presser that some of the sluggishness could be attributed to being on the road 3 weeks in a row and 2 of those being on the best coast. Being at home with an extra day off should do the team a lot of good. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

dude just threw 4 tuddies in a game and everyone just shifted while we will lose in the playoffs to the defense instead. lol. 

And up until the Rams game, we were "unproven with Wentz." Then he goes down, and now "we can't win because we don't have Wentz." LMAO

I was hesitant about the Doug Pederson hiring as most of you were. But this guy is a leader of men. He is communicative, a good to great play caller, and he doesn't throw anyone under the bus. Notice how he is saying the team(defense) didn't have swagger like they normally have but they came on in the second half. That's a classic example of telling someone what they are doing wrong but instead of hammering them, he gives a compliment to go with it. Chip Kelly is no Doug Pederson. 

Archived