FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

We choose to force the bickers to use the 5 animals they won. We will dispose of the animals we dont use

Can't do that. I said so at some point while teasing this challenge that the reward challenge was for right of first refusal. 

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Can't do that. I said so at some point while teasing this challenge that the reward challenge was for right of first refusal. 

Sounds good. We will submit our choices at the deadline so the bickers cannot adequately strategize

Just now, MacReady said:

If you think all of the Nutter Butters are better than one of your animals, you can select 4 or 3 you identified and rank the Nutter Butter identifications. 

I don't know if they're better, but that's our animals. I'd rather go to battle with the flesh of my flesh than with the rejects of someone else 

• Like 5

Just now, TedLavie said:

I don't know if they're better, but that's our animals. I'd rather go to battle with the flesh of my flesh than with the rejects of someone else 

Glad to see youre running the team with honor. Kudos

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I will take official submissions via PM only in case gamesmanship is involved in these decisions. If you're serious, have someone from your tribe PM me. If you're not serious, have someone from your tribe send me a PM with your animal identifications and then a ranking of the Nutter Butter animals. 

23 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I will take official submissions via PM only in case gamesmanship is involved in these decisions. If you're serious, have someone from your tribe PM me. If you're not serious, have someone from your tribe send me a PM with your animal identifications and then a ranking of the Nutter Butter animals. 

The 2 animals we wont take suck worse than any of youre ted. I promise you that lol

Can confirm Nutter Butters have submitted their animals.

Challenge will not play out tonight either way. Jeff has been up since 3 AM this morning.

Tomorrow night would work for Jeff if Whickers Bickers submit by 4 PM tomorrow. Otherwise we will do it after 3 PM Thursday.

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday