FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

1 minute ago, adamq said:

@MacReady which two animals are left?

I can’t reveal that, but you may provide a big board of their animals if you’d like to select an unused one.

The Nutter Butters may choose to reveal their selections.

34 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I can’t reveal that, but you may provide a big board of their animals if you’d like to select an unused one.

The Nutter Butters may choose to reveal their selections.

Shark and scoundrel. We will send them over the bickers island together

After both tribes submit their animals, Jeff will provide commentary on what he would have done and which animals he felt were the most powerful and best fits for this challenge before the game is played.

Jeff is somewhat of an expert on these games and if Julie and Dwight hadn’t screwed him in Big Brother, Jeff would likely have won Big Brother considering how many of these games Jeff missed out on.

Submissions are locked in.

Tribes can be honest now if they want, or we can wait until I get home. I’ll get home at around 4 PM. I’ll take a while to get everything sorted.

We will at least start the challenge tonight. I won’t perform rolls without at least a couple people present in Discord to watch and make sure Jeff doesn’t make mistakes.

I’ll do my very best to not miss anything, but these things have a lot of parts so I’ll need players from both tribes to keep an eye out for mistakes before we get too far ahead of the mistakes.

This might take tonight and tomorrow night, but we’ll see. Shouldn’t take too long I don’t think once I get in a groove.

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday