FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

Okay, so I'm just going to skate right over this controversy with a little note:

I tried to make this as even as possible. I picked two creature features. I figured one tribe would say snake the other crocodile. That's what I surmised was the most likely outcome, but again I had to let the players play. As a host, I can say I think Slappy messed up with his first clue there. The first clue should have been Crocodile. So that's an easy POINT for Nutter Butters.

Both players had a hell of a clue and a guess for movie number three. So that one tied. No points scored. 

I'm not going to comment on the 1946 clue leading to the correct guess. Either way, I picked two classics there. You figure Christmas is the first clue, maybe Old the second clue, such and such. For the record, Slappy did ask if he could use a number. I said yes, but he went ahead and asked the questions before I had a chance to answer. 

It's fortunate (not for Whicker Bickers) that that one happened to go on so long because, in my opinion, it should rule out any doubt that Nutter Butters would have scored the point there regardless of what happened.

I see cause for frustration, but no cause for doubt on the merits of the point after looking at it.

All the answers have been sent to the guiders and we will move on and see how this shakes out.

As it stands, the Nutter Butters have 2 points, the Whicker Bickers have zero. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Accusing people of cheating will do that bud. You are an enemy to me and I will stop at nothing to dispose of you.

When did I directly accuse you of cheating? 

Also, you are entitled to play the way you see fit. 

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

For the record, Slappy did ask if he could use a number. I said yes, but he went ahead and asked the questions before I had a chance to answer. 

Someone was on too big of a hurry to put the blindfold on forge

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

When did I directly accuse you of cheating? 

Also, you are entitled to play the way you see fit. 

You indirectly did and that’s worse. Man up and own what you are trying to convey. You are the Jelinsky of this season

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I tried to make this as even as possible. I picked two creature features. I figured one tribe would say snake the other crocodile. That's what I surmised was the most likely outcome, but again I had to let the players play. As a host, I can say I think Slappy messed up with his first clue there. The first clue should have been Crocodile. So that's an easy POINT for Nutter Butters.

Ok. 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You indirectly did and that’s worse. Man up and own what you are trying to convey. You are the Jelinsky of this season

You guys went 3 for 3. I don't have to believe it was legit. 

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!