FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

Just now, MacReady said:

There IS a benefit.

The benefit just isn’t an automatic victory like you want it to be.

So you are saying that there is no chance for them to win the competition we suggested? How about if its not Whicker? What is the limiting factor here? Saying that we had an advantage meaning its an automatic win is preposterous.

You do what you want. All Hail Jeff

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

There IS a benefit.

The benefit just isn’t an automatic victory like you want it to be.

You can't assume who would win, that is legit host bias. That means you can't use any number game at all because Malf would win. Be smarter 

Just now, The Orca said:

You can't assume who would win, that is legit host bias. That means you can't use any number game at all because Malf would win. Be smarter 

I doubt that. Whicker is much smarter than me.

Guys, you seriously need to stop with the accusations of bias. That’s the most childish crap I could fathom.

The only bias I have is towards fairness.

I didn’t refuse the challenge. I paused it to make sure it was fair.

How can you honestly act like that’s showing bias?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m like a vanilla Oreo though. I’m not actually Asian 

I mean, you may be an adopted oreo, but genetics are real.  Otherwise I would have begged to have been adopted by an African American family so I could be athletic with a larger dong

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Exactly my point. If the Nutter Butters won the challenge and Malf challenged one player to a math challenge, I’d decline it unless someone on your tribe accepted it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Is it supposed to be fair if we have "advantage"? Just because something is not perfectly balanced doesn't mean its one sided.

Just now, MacReady said:

Guys, you seriously need to stop with the accusations of bias. That’s the most childish crap I could fathom.

I didn’t refuse the challenge. I paused it to make sure it was fair.

How can you honestly act like that’s showing bias?

To be honest though, I can understand the gripes about this reward granted not weighing the same as the first. 

I also understand why Pokémon Pictionary wouldn’t be approved. 

What about some rounds of poker? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you are saying that there is no chance for them to win the competition we suggested? How about if its not Whicker? What is the limiting factor here? Saying that we had an advantage meaning its an automatic win is preposterous.

You do what you want. All Hail Jeff

I don’t know. I don’t know if they would have a chance to win. I legitimately do not know.

I know if I had to do that challenge, unless 20 pictures of Pikachu showed up and I was faster to type Pikachu, I KNOW that I would lose to anyone who knows ANYTHING about Polemon.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Is it supposed to be fair if we have "advantage"? Just because something is not perfectly balanced doesn't mean its one sided.

You get to pick out of at least 4 challenges. Thats an advantage thst is covetable, especially for me on this side

Just now, MacReady said:

Exactly my point. If the Nutter Butters won the challenge and Malf challenged one player to a math challenge, I’d decline it unless someone on your tribe accepted it.

K, just spit balling, what if it is each group gets 3 players, randomize opponent between tribes, and best of 3? 

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

The difference is that I’m not a punk ***** and would happily take Malf on in a math challenge. 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday