FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

2 hours ago, MacReady said:

Raven targets crab (3) and misses (92)

Whale targets wolverine (4) and Misses (77). 

Ax targets whale (5) and misses (97)

Loris targets Crab (3) and misses (0 aim, 5 dodge). 57. This activates crab’s special.

New round. Whale and crab lose a point. 7 points and 2 points.

Raven tries to fly away (94). 

Deathstalker targets Wolverine (4) and hits (44). 2 attack brings Wolverine to 1HP.

Deathstalker chance to venom kill (43). 

Wolverine retaliates. (18). Brings deathstalker to 1HP.

Hairy frog targets Ax (2). Hits (64). Ax to 18 HP.

Crab targets Loris(3). Crab and loris lose a point. Crab 1HP, Loris 19HP. Crab chance to grab another animal (1). Hit. Other animal target 3 (Wolverine since Loris was the target). Uses wolverine to attack Loris (74) hit. One point from wolverine and Loris. Wolverine down to 2. Loris down to 18.

Wolverine chance to retaliate (15). Hit. Crab is dead.

Shark target 4 wolverine. Hit 47. Wolverine dead. Wolverine retaliates (49). Shark to 5 HP.

Raven target (4). Shark. 23 hit. Shark loses 1 HP. Down to 4. Whale target (5 is removed, 3 is next, Loris). Whale and Loris lose HP. Whale 6HP, Loris 17HP. wHALE ROLLS 55 (Hit). Whale takes 2 health from Loris. Loris down to 15HP.

Ax target (2), frog. Rolls 75. Misses. 

Loris targets scorpion (1). Scorpion dodges the 78. 

Whale loses health point. Down to 5HP.

Raven chance to fly away. Succeeds (2). Raven is now GONE until only one NB animal remains. 

New order for Nutter Butter targets Ax 1, Loris 2. 

Deathstalker targets Loris. Loris and Deathstalker lose point. Deathstalker will be dead after his turn. Loris down to 14HP. Deathstalker hits Loris. Loris to 13HP.

New order for WB Targets: 1. Frog 2. Shark 3. Whale

Hairy frog targets Loris. Both lose point. Frog 10, Loris 12. Frog 39, another point from Loris. Loris HP 11. 

Shark target 3 void, 2 Loris. Both lose point. Shark 3. Loris 10. Shark auto hits Loris. Loris to 5 HP.

wHALE TARGets ax. 37 is a hit on Ax. Ax loses 2 health points. Down to 16. 

Ax targets shark. 74 is a miss.

Loris targets frog (1). Loris hits frog (9). Frog is down to 9HP. fROG TAKES POint away from Loris. Loris down to 4HP.

Frog targets Loris. Both lose point. Frog to 8, Loris to 3. Frog rolls a 20 to hit Loris. Loris down to 2 HP.

sHARK TARGETS loris. Both lose HP. Shark to 2, Loris to 1. Shark autohits Loris. Loris is dead.

Whale automatically targets ax. Does not take a target roll. Autohits ax. Ax loses 2HP. 

ax targets shark. rolls 86. misses.

Hairy frog autohits ax. ax to 13. 

Shark autohits ax. Ax to 8.

Whale autohits ax. Ax to 6.

Ax targets frog. Rolls 44. hits. both lose point. Frog to 7. ax to 5. 

frog autohits ax for 1. ax to 4.

Shark autohits ax. ax is dead. 

If you re-used the rolls that happened, the whale already had a move in round 2. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you re-used the rolls that happened, the whale already had a move in round 2. 

Shark is also an auto-hit on the Raven, so the next roll is a 71. Still a miss because it would have 70% chance but it sets the remaining rolls off. 

I told you, it's an absolute mess trying to re-do it with the rolls there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Shark is also an auto-hit on the Raven, so the next roll is a 71. Still a miss because it would have 70% chance but it sets the remaining rolls off. 

It may have been the Axol, but still an auto hit. 

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I'd like to bring back @Slappy Mc to replace the host, who is clearly in bed with skywind since he became a Green Bay Packers fan

I am honored... to decline. Y'all made your choice getting rid of me. 

Dueces

disappear-peace-out.gif

• Like 2

With this one, if I had messed up before the Puff Adder went I would have felt bad and likely redone it.

Puff Adder gave Whicker Bickers a chance. Especially with Ax and Loris having such high health and durability. Had the Puff Adder survived through to the second round and poisoned two Nutter Butter animals, I think Whicker Bickers win this one easily. Two plus a third for whoever kills it and no chance for Nutter Butters to survive that slow death.

Puff Adder was Whicker Bickers best and only chance.

Plus, scorpion auto hitting raven was one I likely also messed up on.

Since puff adder went out early, I don’t feel bad for the what ifs really all that much. Just not nearly enough firepower with ax and Lori all having such low attack and Wolverine not having an attack each round unless attacked.

The raven flying away also removed attack power from Whicker Bickers if it would ever exit the fight.

In light of things going correctly up until Puff Adder’s exit, I am calling the result of this one official.

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

The whale's move would have come after the raven. Therefore, the raven would have had the whale's moves. Therefore, the raven would have missed while the whale would have hit. 

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

And if we go back to using rolls that the host should have done an autohit on, the raven was dead after the first round from the scorpion. So if I correct that for you on the redo, I have to go back and correct the original roll in which case the raven's missed second turn wouldn't have mattered anyway. 

In both scenarios (original and replay), the raven survived longer than it ought to have had I done everything correctly.

Thankfully, I got everything up to the Puff Adder's death correct. That was what decided the game with the animals that were played. Ax/Wolverine/Loris/Raven did not have the firepower in 80/100 games to beat the shark/scorpion/whale/frog/crab. Especially considering the snake poisoned the two weakest animals on that tribe. 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday