2024 EC Semifinals: (1) Boston Celtics v (4) Cleveland Cavaliers

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I actually think this has potential to be a better series than expected. Think Garland might cook this series

I'll be shocked if the Celtics/Cavs series goes past 5 games.  Celtics probably were laughing the whole time watching the Cavs/Magic series. 

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I actually think this has potential to be a better series than expected. Think Garland might cook this series

is there a different boston celtics team without white and jrue that i don't know about?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

is there a different boston celtics team without white and jrue that i don't know about?

Cs are either gonna switch or play drop with kristaps/Horford. jrue had minimal effect on like 35 YO cp3 in the Finals cause he wasn't going at him 1v1 but though the PnR. they had to switch him off cause he wasn't doing any good iirc. I think his style of play will give the Cs problems. 

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Cs are either gonna switch or play drop with kristaps/Horford. jrue had minimal effect on like 35 YO cp3 in the Finals cause he wasn't going at him 1v1 but though the PnR. they had to switch him off cause he wasn't doing any good iirc. I think his style of play will give the Cs problems. 

he shot the lights out from 3 against them this year and still had a 48.5 ts%. no kristaps probably helps him but he was 9/29 in the paint. if the pullup jumpers don't fall it could get ugly

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

A lot of points early. I know the Cs have White and Jrue but I don't think they can stop Don/Darius. 

Garland has been ATROCIOUS recently. They’ll sadly be fine.