Giants unveil "Century Red" uniforms

MikeT14

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only singular reason I can not in good faith , Bash these horrific uniforms. 

Just another iteration that should never be worn again after this season.

Sorry, Thought I could, I can't. These are Horrendous!!

Posted (edited)

Iggles, Rams, Patriots, Lions, Bills are the only throwbacks I actually like. Falcons aren't bad and the Oilers don't really count IMO. Browns "throwbacks" are too modern and not as good as their new unis.

These Giants ones are no good. Why are they doing the Wolverine/Delaware helmet? Are they calling back to leatherheads or something?

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Iggles, Rams, Patriots, Lions, Bills are the only throwbacks I actually like. Falcons aren't bad and the Oilers don't really count IMO. Browns "throwbacks" are too modern and not as good as their new unis.

These Giants ones are no good. Why are they doing the Wolverine/Delaware helmet? Are they calling back to leatherheads or something?

Teams I'd like to see revert to the older styles are the Rams and Lions, and so glad the Bills finally got rid of that hideous red background color. The Pats new logo is fine but wth with the silver? 

Knock on wood but at least there are some teams smart enough to know you don't mess with a classic, like the Bears, Pack, Colts, and yeah even the Browns. It's boring but somehow it works.

• Like 1

I see what they're going for here... make the Uni's so ugly and appalling that the opposing teams can't stand to look at them, let alone tackle them.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'em"