Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Figured I’d get this up. We’re about to hit the dead part of the year until TC. But pretty cool video of JC in rookie OTAs.

Man. JC is a dawg. He's gonna maul people. 

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Yeah I've seen some people try to compare the two. Laziest comparison of all time. 

that’s an insane comparison even without the character stuff. wilson was a raw road grader who was regarded as a reach at the time even at the back of the first round. 

• Like 1

it's gonna be extra disappointing if cally fails here because he is really, *really* good at smashing interviews out of the park lmao. that alone has helped inflate expectations for him even though it probably shouldn't

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

it's gonna be extra disappointing if cally fails here because he is really, *really* good at smashing interviews out of the park lmao. that alone has helped inflate expectations for him even though it probably shouldn't

I’m nervous as hell with two first time playcallers but excited for both he and Wilson. Both speak incredibly well and both are bringing a mentality we haven’t ever seen/or seen in a while to this team.

On 5/19/2024 at 4:40 AM, TitanSlim said:

Speaking of Dennard Wilson, here’s a nice interview with him on Chris Long’s podcast from a little over a week ago. Don’t know if anyone posted it or not.

Seen it the other day, he got me so pump I truly hope he’s our next big DC. He sounds like he’s going to bring back that old titan defense we had u see Gregg Williams, aggressive & attacking from all levels. I hope this the yr we finally get double digit sacks from big Jeff 

8 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Seen it the other day, he got me so pump I truly hope he’s our next big DC. He sounds like he’s going to bring back that old titan defense we had u see Gregg Williams, aggressive & attacking from all levels. I hope this the yr we finally get double digit sacks from big Jeff 

I feel like Sweat was drafted in large to unlock Simmons. He is going to feast if he sees single blockers. 

On 5/18/2024 at 2:22 PM, -Hope- said:

Agreed. The idea of having a head coach that is both a good head coach while also providing information and an interesting look at his philosophy would be really swell.