CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Just now, FinneasGage said:

well anyway i connected to my iphone, i think assuming my internet was ****ed that will fix it lol @Slappy Mc you got time? 

I don't. @Fresh Prince you can force win for him if you want. Even if the connection was good, his team was far superior. The third quarter he scored 14 points to my 0 and that was the only good reception in the game. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I don't. @Fresh Prince you can force win for him if you want. Even if the connection was good, his team was far superior. The third quarter he scored 14 points to my 0 and that was the only good reception in the game. 

sorry about that man, that's annoying. if they wanna force win that's cool, if you wanna run it back tomorrow there shouldn't be connection issues like that again, should've ran off my iphone from the jump my b

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

sorry about that man, that's annoying. if they wanna force win that's cool, if you wanna run it back tomorrow there shouldn't be connection issues like that again, should've ran off my iphone from the jump my b

All good man. I might have time tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it. 

That first pass to your RB my guys looked like they were standing still while he was running. He is fast. 

Also, the option play is a big part of my game plan and I knew there was no chance i could run it. I considered just running the ball the whole time, but I got down so quick. 

I am thoroughly impressed by your DLine. I don't know how you don't have like 20 sacks a game. Literally all of them are studs. I tried to double team specific ones a couple times and I still had no chance. 

On every one of those seam routes you scored on, my guy was very slow to react. I normally user the FS and pick off all of those passes. With the delay it made it super tough. 

I hope you play TY next. Someone's gotta knock ND down a peg. Lol

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

All good man. I might have time tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it. 

That first pass to your RB my guys looked like they were standing still while he was running. He is fast. 

Also, the option play is a big part of my game plan and I knew there was no chance i could run it. I considered just running the ball the whole time, but I got down so quick. 

I am thoroughly impressed by your DLine. I don't know how you don't have like 20 sacks a game. Literally all of them are studs. I tried to double team specific ones a couple times and I still had no chance. 

On every one of those seam routes you scored on, my guy was very slow to react. I normally user the FS and pick off all of those passes. With the delay it made it super tough. 

I hope you play TY next. Someone's gotta knock ND down a peg. Lol

Man yeah it’s annoying being stuck in a game where you’re just ****ed like that, sorry about that. Hopefully we can run it back tomorrow, sorry for wasting your time there 

8 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Your sure? There’s no rush to do league 2 games, just when people have time. 

i'll just be consistently holding it up and feeling like it's something i have to do since everyone else gets it done pretty quick. would rather just focus on our league 1. sorry to drop outta that one, i didn't realize how much time it was gonna eat up. 

22 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

and speaking of league 1, i'm going in to work rn and will be getting off at like midnight eastern probably. i'll be available any time after that and then also early morning and thru late afternoon tomorrow to like 5pm. 

@Slappy Mc

around what times can you generally hop on? 

Im on the west coast, so I could probably be on tonight around 9pm for that game.

I work from 6am-230pm M-F and get home at around 315pm. On Tuesdays and Thursdays my kids have soccer practice. Saturdays they have soccer games.