Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

Shame what's happened to this league. Used to be cut throat and people trying to win ships. Now everyone wants to figure out how to best tank, or squeeze out an extra tag using position juggling. Takes away from the spirit of what the sim was about.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Shame what's happened to this league. Used to be cut throat and people trying to win ships. Now everyone wants to figure out how to best tank, or squeeze out an extra tag using position juggling. Takes away from the spirit of what the sim was about.

... whaaaat? How is that not the essence of the league? Tags = draft capital. Saving one tag = earning a 5th round pick. Pretending that tag management isn't the name of this game is crazy.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... whaaaat? How is that not the essence of the league? Tags = draft capital. Saving one tag = earning a 5th round pick. Pretending that tag management isn't the name of this game is crazy.

Like I said, times have changed.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Like I said, times have changed.

Well, people aren't always smart. And they don't need to be, so I'm not being critical or anything, but pretending that tags are irrelevant in all of this is insane. If you aren't trying to manage tags, you are unnecessarily putting yourself at a disadvantage.

If I didn't try to conserve my RBs after week 4 I might be in playoff position now but by playoff time I would have had to use a lot of resources to get the team where I needed it for a real run. After 4 weeks of disappointment I went into resource management mode. I had too few picks before this last draft and I hated it. The picks worked out some but not as a whole. It felt like it was probably going to be a lost season. Besides RB I was putting in my best lines though.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Season 2 What GIF by The Lonely Island

I've been close in all my games besides LR. And at least all my division rivals got me once with a full team as I faced them once each in weeks 1-4.

Edited by LAOJoe

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I've been close in all my games besides LR. And at least all my division rivals got me once with a full team as I faced them once each in weeks 1-4.

Im just confused on why you wont just give me a win

I thought we were friends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

If i have to tell my family that im sub-500, it will wreck them

They are upper class in Cambodia. Unless Nam comes again they are Gucci and wearing it.

• Like 1