Dynasty Start Up: Who Wants In?

12 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Are scoring cats finalized on sleeper 

Scoring should be finalized, roster sizes may change depending on if we actually go from 10 to 12 but i find it unlikely to have everyone signed up by July 1

i cant help but feel like if all 10 arent signed up by June 30, i will send the invite to @beekay414 to be our 10th. Not trying to be a jerk but if you arent on here in a 3 day span checking notifications knowing this league is close to starting or being dead that doesnt bode well for us as a dynasty 

• Like 2

Just now, 101Raider said:

By the way, thanks for stepping up and setting this all up. 

Im trying, i dont love running these but if people enjoy it, its worth it. Just hate being a prick about certain things like tanking but there will be rules in place for that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It is standard PPR scoring is it not? Just 6 pt for passing TDs too and superflex. If its more than that let me know bc thats not the intended scoring format

I haven't looked at it. Just general question before I start making my board 

Just now, detfan782004 said:

I haven't looked at it. Just general question before I start making my board 

I did state before the draft order isnt finalized, it shows an order with lots of blanks. I will randomize it several times to benefit me greatly…i mean 1 time to be fair so no one has a competitive advantage signing up first so whatever spot you think you’re picking, you arent…yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I did state before the draft order isnt finalized, it shows an order with lots of blanks. I will randomize it several times to benefit me greatly…i mean 1 time to be fair so no one has a competitive advantage signing up first so whatever spot you think you’re picking, you arent…yet

I get it. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@beekay414 has expressed interest in joining. He will be our first alternate in the event that 1 of the original 10 dont sign up

If we manage to get another person to express interest in joining before we get 10 invited/signed up then maybe we do 12 and knock off 2 roster spots.

5 invites have been sent and I have already signed up. Just waiting on the last 4. Sooner we get everyone in, the sooner we can get drafting. 

There might be a 24 hour time limit just to keep it moving, @Bigbear72 I hope that isnt going to be a problem for you

We would have to get roughly 4 picks a day in if we do 24x10 or 20x12 but at this point a 12 person league seems unlikely. 

Also, thanks for reaching out @beekay414

I’ll team up with @beekay414to get to 12 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@beekay414 has expressed interest in joining. He will be our first alternate in the event that 1 of the original 10 dont sign up

If we manage to get another person to express interest in joining before we get 10 invited/signed up then maybe we do 12 and knock off 2 roster spots.

5 invites have been sent and I have already signed up. Just waiting on the last 4. Sooner we get everyone in, the sooner we can get drafting. 

There might be a 24 hour time limit just to keep it moving, @Bigbear72 I hope that isnt going to be a problem for you

We would have to get roughly 4 picks a day in if we do 24x10 or 20x12 but at this point a 12 person league seems unlikely. 

Also, thanks for reaching out @beekay414

Yeah, that works.  I was just concerned that it was going to be a live draft. I'm good.