Dejounte Murray traded to Pelicans

beekay414

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve never seen such an underwhelming player as Murray get traded for this many assets twice. In 2 years Dyson Daniels will be better than Murray. 

You've seen what other players are going for on the trade market, right?

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You mean like Deni Advija? 

Yes, exactly. The trade market is wild. Murray going for what he did, in both trades, is fair market value IMO.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Yes, exactly. The trade market is wild. Murray going for what he did, in both trades, is fair market value IMO.

I mean, if I have the choice between the 14th pick in this past draft (and that's with the knowledge of knowing who is available) or the package the Pelicans gave up, I'd take the Pelicans' package and not think twice.  I thought this was relatively cheap, but I also thought the Hawks massively overpaid to pry Murray away from San Antonio.

On 6/29/2024 at 12:27 PM, MKnight82 said:

I’ve never seen such an underwhelming player as Murray get traded for this many assets twice. In 2 years Dyson Daniels will be better than Murray. 

Absurd take lol and I might be the biggest Dyson Daniels fan in the world. 

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t think it’s absurd at all 

Dyson will never have the offensive game Dejounte has. I love Dyson and he will be a super role player eventually but you’re disrespecting Dejountes game lol