2024 Keeper Help

I’ll go first, 10 team PPR +1 point, I can keep up to four, two FLEX starters, no superflex.  If I don’t keep four, I get my spot in the ‘keeper‘ draft.  I know two teams will be not keeping anyone.  I’ll have pick 8/10

QB- Tu’a Tagovailoa, Trevor Lawrence, Kyler Murray 
RB- Saquan Barkley, Jaylen Warren, Devin Singletary, Damion Pierce, Khalil Herbert 
WR- CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, Christian Watson 
TE- Cole Kmet 

I also have Waller and my DST and Kickers on the roster, but I clearly wont be keeping them.  

I am definitely keeping Lamb and Jefferson.  Leaning towards just Saquan and trying to nab a RB before the draft starts, but I also can see keeping Waddle at that spot.  I am not sure with those teams going no keepers that a RB makes it to me, and I have even odds of losing Waddle 

5 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I’ll go first, 10 team PPR +1 point, I can keep up to four, two FLEX starters, no superflex.  If I don’t keep four, I get my spot in the ‘keeper‘ draft.  I know two teams will be not keeping anyone.  I’ll have pick 8/10

QB- Tu’a Tagovailoa, Trevor Lawrence, Kyler Murray 
RB- Saquan Barkley, Jaylen Warren, Devin Singletary, Damion Pierce, Khalil Herbert 
WR- CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, Christian Watson 
TE- Cole Kmet 

I also have Waller and my DST and Kickers on the roster, but I clearly wont be keeping them.  

I am definitely keeping Lamb and Jefferson.  Leaning towards just Saquan and trying to nab a RB before the draft starts, but I also can see keeping Waddle at that spot.  I am not sure with those teams going no keepers that a RB makes it to me, and I have even odds of losing Waddle 

I guess it just depends on if Waddle is going to be available at 8? Or is possible you are drafting higher than 8 if you dont keep Waddle?

Odds are you have to do some leg work to really know whether or not to keep Waddle

28 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I guess it just depends on if Waddle is going to be available at 8? Or is possible you are drafting higher than 8 if you dont keep Waddle?

Odds are you have to do some leg work to really know whether or not to keep Waddle

I could draft him at 4.8, if you count the keeper rounds.  

Probably wouldn’t make it that far when you put it that way.  

19 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I could draft him at 4.8, if you count the keeper rounds.  

Probably wouldn’t make it that far when you put it that way.  

I would keep Waddle and Saquon with JJ and Lamb.  Thats a pretty solid core in full point PPR and I wouldn't fret too hard about a RB since you should easily find one in the draft that is worth starting but not likely as good as Waddle.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would keep Waddle and Saquon with JJ and Lamb.  Thats a pretty solid core in full point PPR and I wouldn't fret too hard about a RB since you should easily find one in the draft that is worth starting but not likely as good as Waddle.  

Yeah, that's a

top 2/3 pick,

top 6/7 pick

Top 6/7 RB

Late 2nd/early 3rd WR

• Like 1

Alright…I can keep 2 players.

10 team…full ppr…start 2 QBs…3 RBs…3 WRs…1 TE but it’s 1.5 PPR for them.

My options are:

-Anthony Richardson for a 11th

-Devon Achane for a 10th

-Dak for a 5th

-Derrick Henry for a 3rd

I kinda tanked last year and acquired an additional 1st and 3rd but don’t have a 4th and don’t know where my picks will be yet…I expect a decent amount of RBs kept due to having to start 3….Kyren and Rashard White are already being kept.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, AFF said:

My options are:

-Devon Achane for a 10th

-Dak for a 5th

-Derrick Henry for a 3rd

I kinda tanked last year and acquired an additional 1st and 3rd but don’t have a 4th and don’t know where my picks will be yet…I expect a decent amount of RBs kept due to having to start 3….Kyren and Rashard White are already being kept.

Thanks in advance.

I would keep Richardson and Achane.  Richardson is a top 10 keeper for a Superflex/2QB league although may dip down a little in a 3RB league. Achane is around 30 but that may go up in a 3RB league. 

Dak is intriguing as well but the others are such good value that I would rather have two strong starters plus a starter in your 5th round pick than Dak and Richardson and a 10th rd pick. 

I think Henry falls off a cliff this year and at best is ok and falls off next year so I wouldn't consider him at that cost. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFF said:

My options are:

-Devon Achane for a 10th

-Dak for a 5th

-Derrick Henry for a 3rd

Thanks in advance.

Richardson and Achane for me would be how I would go, just based off the cost to keep them, as well as Richardson being highly rated in a two QB league.  

I would not touch Henry at all.  If you weren’t comfortable with Richardson, I’d consider Dakota since you are likely going to use a pick before the 5th on him or another QB anyway.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AFF said:

My options are:

-Devon Achane for a 10th

-Dak for a 5th

-Derrick Henry for a 3rd

Thanks in advance.

Tough to give up Achane in the 11th, but 2 QB league I’m going with AR and Dak.  

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

Tough to give up Achane in the 11th, but 2 QB league I’m going with AR and Dak.  

Having an additional 1st and 3rd as he does, I would gladly take Achane and give Dak back.  Also its not a standard 2QB league because they also have to start 3 RBs, which boosts RB value.  Plus its only a 10 team league.  I would bet that Achane gets drafted before Dak and with his two firsts, I'd take that risk on Dak being available and if not, better options than he would have at RB there.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AFF said:

@101Raider @Sllim Pickens @naptownskinsfan

Thanks for the feedback

A few more keepers were announced…CJ Stroud…Brock Purdy…Isiah Pacheco

Don’t know if that matters to you all but throwing it out there anyways.

I expect Bijan to be kept for a 2nd but that hasn’t been announced yet.

Can you keep guys again for the same or slightly higher price after next year? 

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Can you keep guys again for the same or slightly higher price after next year? 

Higher…next year it goes up by half so it would it be a 5th and 5th(from a 11th to 5.5 and we round up) and we can keep them til they have a 1st round value or we picked them originally in 1st).

A basic example let says I drafted Joe blow in the 16th last year…I keep him for a 16th in 2024….an 8th in 2025…a 4th in 2026 and a 2nd in 2027 and then I can’t because he would be a 1st rounder at that point.