Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

One of the most cringe episodes I've ever seen. The theme of this season is obviously to just **** over as many alliance members as possible. Then Chelsie winning HoH sucks bc her ego (which shouldn't exist) gets bigger. 

The only part that saved it was the bird ****ting on T'Kor...... who washed it off in the kitchen sink that everyone uses and not the bathroom 🤦‍♂️

I can only imagine the amount of shock and horror Chelise is going to have when she see's how she's been (accurately) portrayed by the show.  God help that girl if she ever reads what is online.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

But yet hes completely safe this week

Nobody is completely safe until the veto is done. We are in a back door game now. 

But yeah, that was probably best case scenario for him

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I thought it was a good episode for the sheer fact that there were a number of combinations of hoh noms

15 minutes of everyone crying b/c no one knows how to play a game. "I had to save Kimo b/c some things are bigger than the game" then proceeds to put him right back on the block and alienating, again, her allies lol. So stupid.

Followed by Chelsie winning and her ego but then being soooo salty Cam is giving more attention to other women than her. Then more of Angela crying and saying the 4 same lines over and over and over again.

I get what you're saying but we all know Angela is target one until her crazy *** finds another way for someone to pull her off the block lol. I don't want that to happen this week though b/c I now want Cam and Leah/Makenzie as the final 2 w/ Cam winning.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I can only imagine the amount of shock and horror Chelise is going to have when she see's how she's been (accurately) portrayed by the show.  God help that girl if she ever reads what is online.

I haven't been reading anything that being said but I can only imagine. Are we just talking about Reddit or other things? I had to mute #bb26 on Twitter b/c it was getting a little spoilery

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Lol what a joke this otev comp was

I said it was Ced when I was watching but literally everyone was saying Tucker so they convinced me I was wrong lol. 

My wife and I agree that they people who created the set were probably pissed. They had to have spent days making that for one round lol

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I said it was Ced when I was watching but literally everyone was saying Tucker so they convinced me I was wrong lol. 

My wife and I agree that they people who created the set were probably pissed. They had to have spent days making that for one round lol

Same here lol

• Like 1