Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

Wonder if Quinn didn't go "you clearly see they're picking off all the guys" route to Cam for fear of public backlash and being called misogynistic.

A couple of girls have said they want that (corny) and I'm shocked no guy has picked up on this..... well I would be if everyone in this house wasn't so damn stupid 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wonder if Quinn didn't go "you clearly see they're picking off all the guys" route to Cam for fear of public backlash and being called misogynistic.

A couple of girls have said they want that (corny) and I'm shocked no guy has picked up on this..... well I would be if everyone in this house wasn't so damn stupid 

It's blatantly their game, and it's been said as much on the feeds pretty much every day.  They are trying to tone it down in the TV edit because it's a major turn off for a large portion of their audience, but most of the girls have just been explicitly trying to pick off guys all season.  Chelsie will turn on Cam next opportunity.  My interest in this season is pretty much done.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It's blatantly their game, and it's been said as much on the feeds pretty much every day.  They are trying to tone it down in the TV edit because it's a major turn off for a large portion of their audience, but most of the girls have just been explicitly trying to pick off guys all season.  Chelsie will turn on Cam next opportunity.  My interest in this season is pretty much done.

Oh really? I thought Chelsie, Makenzie, and Rubi said as much but didn't know it's been a continued conversation. **** like this ruins the game and doesn't have a level playing field bc the general public won't allow it. This sucks to hear

26 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh really? I thought Chelsie, Makenzie, and Rubi said as much but didn't know it's been a continued conversation. **** like this ruins the game and doesn't have a level playing field bc the general public won't allow it. This sucks to hear

Not just those three either.  About the only female who I haven't seen talk about it as an overall strategy was Leah.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Not just those three either.  About the only female who I haven't seen talk about it as an overall strategy was Leah.

Grimy. I hate that stuff b/c if the tables were reversed, those guys would be absolutely blasted by the people who watch the feeds.

This makes Cam and Leah 1a and 1b for me.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781