Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Best possible result

I want a Quinn/Tucker final two to be formed. If they can find a way to hide it (hard to do) it'd be so unexpected and amazing. 

That said, it'll never happen and Tucker and Angela are on the block next week and that makes me half sad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I want a Quinn/Tucker final two to be formed. If they can find a way to hide it (hard to do) it'd be so unexpected and amazing. 

That said, it'll never happen and Tucker and Angela are on the block next week and that makes me half sad

I'm not sure if it's happened since, but in BB3 Danielle and Jason had a secret alliance that nobody knew about and I'm pretty sure that they kept it hidden for the entirety of the game.. They avoided each other for the most part and exchanged information now and again but I'm pretty sure that nobody had a clue about it 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure if it's happened since, but in BB3 Danielle and Jason had a secret alliance that nobody knew about and I'm pretty sure that they kept it hidden for the entirety of the game.. They avoided each other for the most part and exchanged information now and again but I'm pretty sure that nobody had a clue about it 

Quinns hand is shown.

He pretty much has to put tucker up with the hoh overthrow, and will definitely put angela up too.

I would guess rubina for the 3rd as quinn hasnt been aligned at all there

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

This is something I'm still shocked we don't see more of. I know it would be extremely difficult to pull off but there have been some very smart people to come through this house even in the very short time I've been following it. As Malf stated already, Quinn's hand is shown so he has to put up Tucker and Angela this week but if they met, said that he had to do it but he knows Tucker will win either the Veto or AI, come down, and then find some way to make it work...... it would be all time lol. 

I know it'll never happen b/c they'll never fully trust each other but I'm just looking for good TV 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is something I'm still shocked we don't see more of. I know it would be extremely difficult to pull off but there have been some very smart people to come through this house even in the very short time I've been following it. As Malf stated already, Quinn's hand is shown so he has to put up Tucker and Angela this week but if they met, said that he had to do it but he knows Tucker will win either the Veto or AI, come down, and then find some way to make it work...... it would be all time lol. 

I know it'll never happen b/c they'll never fully trust each other but I'm just looking for good TV 

I mean, Tucker has no issues going on the block, which is going to bite him in the *** eventually, but everyone also knows that he isn't going to hold a huge grudge over it.  Also, if you are confident in your veto comp abilities and getting two cracks at it a week, early game is the time to go on the block while you can more easily beat out weak players.  I hope to see him get a little more strategic as we enter the next phase of the game in the leadup to the jury cutoff.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No way Tucker lasts more than a couple more weeks. Bummer. It's all good. Get him out and get MTV to get on the horn and get him on The Challenge ASAP. Dude was made for that show

He does have 2 chances to win each week, but yeah he painted himself a big target

However its worth it in the longrun because he actually has some personality to get some staying power

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

He does have 2 chances to win each week, but yeah he painted himself a big target

However its worth it in the longrun because he actually has some personality to get some staying power

At this point I don't see how production doesn't try to rig things to keep him around as long as possible with this wet blanket of a cast.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

That's why I like this twist. Gives good competition extra chances to stay. Backdoor is almost a must to limit those chances though. He's gonna stumble eventually but hope it doesn't happen soon

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's why I like this twist. Gives good competition extra chances to stay. Backdoor is almost a must to limit those chances though. He's gonna stumble eventually but hope it doesn't happen soon

You'd think they'd figure out the best chance for him to not win Veto is to not be nom'd so he isn't playing.  At least then he'd only get one shot at safety with the AI arena.

Catching up on previous episode before watching tonight's... And I have to say, this JAG / Taylor / Cody thing is awful. 

Also, their justification for Angela is straight up bizarre. I feel like this has to be a CBS thing in response to the hate Angela has gotten