Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Why does Tucker keep doing this? We've had 3 pawns go home already and if he's up there on Thursday night, when there's only one other person up there, he's gone. 

I think it's low key him ensuring himself 2-3 chances at safety each week.  HoH (which he couldn't do this week), veto, and AI arena.  Since most of the house is a bunch of nebbish cowards they aren't willing to take the extra chances away from him so they don't have to nominate someone else.  If you backdoor him, at least it makes it so he'd only get one do or die chance.  Get nominated, and he still has two chances at safety.  At this point, production will probably start gearing comps to his strength because this season likely takes a nose dive once Tucker gets voted out.

23 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Why does Tucker keep doing this? We've had 3 pawns go home already and if he's up there on Thursday night, when there's only one other person up there, he's gone. 

Yeah if they supposedly are the core 4 alliance with rubina, tkor, kimo, tucker...he should have convinced her it was too risky.

Cam, mckenzie, and leah would have been easy. But i think tkor lowkey wouldnt mind if tucker goes and she doesnt get blood on her hands. Shes a smart player

Quinn continues to say the absolute wrong things "that sounds like something i would say" lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Forge said:

People have to stop putting up their own alliance as pawns lol 

It's the dumbest freaking game move lol

Yeah i kinda thought the point of an alliance is that you dont get put up when one of them win

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah i kinda thought the point of an alliance is that you dont get put up when one of them win

I'd be much more impressed if she admits that he is actually her target and she was trying to get him to volunteer so she didn't catch the blowback 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it's low key him ensuring himself 2-3 chances at safety each week.  HoH (which he couldn't do this week), veto, and AI arena.  Since most of the house is a bunch of nebbish cowards they aren't willing to take the extra chances away from him so they don't have to nominate someone else.  If you backdoor him, at least it makes it so he'd only get one do or die chance.  Get nominated, and he still has two chances at safety.  At this point, production will probably start gearing comps to his strength because this season likely takes a nose dive once Tucker gets voted out.

This would be an all-time game move and honestly, it never crossed my mind and it makes total sense. He's very candid so if this were his motivation, I'm sure he'll let us know. Regardless, it makes sense until he has someone as an HoH that he 100% trusts which would really just be Rubi at this point. I believe Angela as well but I feel she could easily be persuaded. 

Also, tkor flat up asked him to be a pawn

He pretty much had to say yes to gain tkors trust otherwise he runs the risk of her flipping (she flipped before) and renomminh tucker. So he couldnt push back too hard

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, tkor flat up asked him to be a pawn

He pretty much had to say yes to gain tkors trust otherwise he runs the risk of her flipping (she flipped before) and renomminh tucker. So he couldnt push back too hard

I didn't think she asked him. Thought he suggested it by saying "I've given everyone else the opportunity so I'm going to give it to you" in as many words. Don't remember the exact quote lol

Like I get Tucker is a man of his word but why go to bat for Angela so much? She's proven extremely mentally unstable, just tried to stab you in the back, and stick by it? Screw her.

Quinn is surprisingly bad at this game but his DRs are entertaining at times.

Like Malf said, it could've been the Joseph and Matt show and I'm in. That **** was hilarious even though Joseph seems like that typical douchey, "pretentious" snob w/ the personality of a wet sock, that no one likes but he tricks himself into thinking he's better than anyone else.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Like Malf said, it could've been the Joseph and Matt show and I'm in. That **** was hilarious even though Joseph seems like that typical douchey, "pretentious" snob w/ the personality of a wet sock, that no one likes but he tricks himself into thinking he's better than anyone else.

Joseph definitely has that vibe. I'm like 93% sure he only buys music on vinyl

• Like 1