Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

Guess I'm rooting for Cam now. T-Kor, Joseph, and Kimo are now on the bottom. Nice HoH, T-Kor. Moron. Putting up your best alliance member. 

Chelsie can go. Angela can definitely go. T-Kor can go. 

Makenzie is someone I can get behind though. She's a low key solid athlete and has been flying really low. Now she might be able to ride the new top dogs in Cam and Chelsie for a little bit. 

All I know is this house got a lot more boring 

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

RIP this season being entertaining.

T'Kor made the brilliant game move of making herself the biggest target in the house with 10 people left.

Exactly. This season has been entertaining (well, up to this point) but these people really suck at this game.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

13 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Guess I'm rooting for Cam now. T-Kor, Joseph, and Kimo are now on the bottom. Nice HoH, T-Kor. Moron. Putting up your best alliance member. 

Chelsie can go. Angela can definitely go. T-Kor can go. 

Makenzie is someone I can get behind though. She's a low key solid athlete and has been flying really low. Now she might be able to ride the new top dogs in Cam and Chelsie for a little bit. 

All I know is this house got a lot more boring 

For me

1. Quinn

2. Joseph

3. TKor

I'd have given T'kor a lot of credit if Tucker was actually the target the entire time and she was trying to do it as clean as possible.  That'd be a big feather in the cap. But this just comes off more as stupid gameplay where you got your own alliance member booted lol 

She may be able to pivot and claim the action though. 

• Like 1

How can "super fans" be so bad at this game? Quinn is making two enemies from an alliance he now thinks he's in, but The Visionaires are dead, and neither are his target. 

There's no way this will backfire lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sometimes backstabbing everyone works when done correctly (see me in outposts survivor game)

Maybe, but he's going to need a strong alliance at some point and right now his alliances are all superficial where I think he's going to be the bottom on all of them. He badly misread the visionaries alliance and t'kor especially. I think Chelsea and Cam already feel burnt by him. 

I just think he's going to quickly come to a point where he's everyone's nominee

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe, but he's going to need a strong alliance at some point and right now his alliances are all superficial where I think he's going to be the bottom on all of them. He badly misread the visionaries alliance and t'kor especially. I think Chelsea and Cam already feel burnt by him. 

I just think he's going to quickly come to a point where he's everyone's nominee

Quinns best shot is people breaking up pairs

Tkor/kimo

Chelsea/cam

Mckenzie/leah

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

Quinns best shot is people breaking up pairs

Tkor/kimo

Chelsea/cam

Mckenzie/leah

I do agree with that. He needs to be able to jump in on one after they are split. 

Personally think Quinn has made too many enemies though. At minimum he's going to be on the block next week I feel like. 

• Like 1