Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do agree with that. He needs to be able to jump in on one after they are split. 

Personally think Quinn has made too many enemies though. At minimum he's going to be on the block next week I feel like. 

Yeah hes gonna be an easy up like angela

• Like 1

Chelsie in control is just insufferable.  Acting like she's running the show when literally two weeks prior the exact same flip happened to her and she cried a river about it.  This season is going to go downhill fast now with Tucker gone.  Can we please get rid of Angela already?  Her whining and begging is just plain pathetic and then she acts self righteous about some perceived slight when she has nothing to be self righteous about.  None of these muppets remaining in the house at this point are going to be remembered fondly.  I don't mind Cam but he's basically just a good dude and hasn't done all that much memorable.

McKensie calling herself the new comp beast after her what, 2nd comp win? was pretty damn funny.

• Like 1

So... how does everyone feel knowing Angela is going to win BB?

Also, it's a toss-up between Chelsie and Joseph for the most delusional player this year. 

Quinn just makes enemies of alliance members left and right so it's basically like any other week.

Makenzie and Leah are just going to coast to final 3 w/ Angela. 

Those are my thoughts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I honestly can't remember the last time I disliked a player so much from a personality perspective. 

It's killing me that they are keeping her around

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Also, it's a toss-up between Chelsie and Joseph for the most delusional player this year. 

Quinn just makes enemies of alliance members left and right so it's basically like any other week.

Makenzie and Leah are just going to coast to final 3 w/ Angela. 

Those are my thoughts.

I think rubina is gonna coast to the f2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I honestly can't remember the last time I disliked a player so much from a personality perspective. 

It's killing me that they are keeping her around

I see her as so annoying but to the point where she cracks me up with how bad she is. Even tonight. 

"I'm sorry but I don't have the votes to keep you." And proceeds to nominate Kimo off when he's the one that stays. 

This season is literally one enormous **** show. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

My top 3 that I want to win - not that I think should win: 

Cam

Makenzie

Rubi

Top 3 I don't want to win:

Chelsie

Quinn

Kimo

Im rooting for

1. Quinn

2. Mckenzie

3. Rubina (reminds me of josie from beakmans world)

Dont want

1. Chelsea

2. Kimo

3. Cam

Would be funny

1. Angela

Is fine

1. Leah

2. Tkor

• Like 1

Leah and Cam are probably who i'm rooting for at this point.  I actively dislike a better part of the house with who is left.  Angela is about every stereotype possible, Chelsie is insufferable, Quinn is a try hard simp (Joseph was also a simp, but didn't try as hard as Quinn), Makensey is arrogant as hell, Rubina is annoying.  I don't mind T'Kor and Kimo, but they've made some absolutely bone headed moves.  Leah and Cam seem to at least be solid people and have mostly let everyone else mess up their own game.

• Like 2

I was rooting for Kimo until his last speech about the pity party "keep me here b/c I'm queer" sob story. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but that stuff is so corny. I would be fine w/ Leah as well. Like she's said, she comes close in comps and w/ the numbers dwindling down and the athletes being kicked out, I could see her really taking her game to the next level. She's obviously got a solid social game and w/ her being tied to Makenzie and she seemingly getting close to Cam, things might quickly move in her favor as far as having numbers. She's got most of the house covered while keeping herself out of targets. It would make a good story if she somehow won.

I was bummed to see them get rid of the 3 noms but I get it since we're in jury and the numbers are lesser. I REALLY hope they keep that for future seasons. It has made navigating this game incredibly more difficult and better TV.

• Like 1

One of the most cringe episodes I've ever seen. The theme of this season is obviously to just **** over as many alliance members as possible. Then Chelsie winning HoH sucks bc her ego (which shouldn't exist) gets bigger. 

The only part that saved it was the bird ****ting on T'Kor...... who washed it off in the kitchen sink that everyone uses and not the bathroom 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

One of the most cringe episodes I've ever seen. The theme of this season is obviously to just **** over as many alliance members as possible. Then Chelsie winning HoH sucks bc her ego (which shouldn't exist) gets bigger. 

The only part that saved it was the bird ****ting on T'Kor...... who washed it off in the kitchen sink that everyone uses and not the bathroom 🤦‍♂️

I thought it was a good episode for the sheer fact that there were a number of combinations of hoh noms