Early 2025 NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

While TE fits a need for the Dolphins, I don't see our GM drafting ANY TE in round 1 in 2025.  He seems to favor the 5 critical positions ideology.  Since 2016 he has drafted 2 players in round 1 that weren't of the 5 critical positions (QB, WR, OT, Edge Rusher, CB) and both of those players, Minka Fitzpatrick (Safety) and Christian Wilkins (DT), have had All Pro Seasons.

On 7/29/2024 at 5:59 PM, Swampbilly said:

While TE fits a need for the Dolphins, I don't see our GM drafting ANY TE in round 1 in 2025.  He seems to favor the 5 critical positions ideology.  Since 2016 he has drafted 2 players in round 1 that weren't of the 5 critical positions (QB, WR, OT, Edge Rusher, CB) and both of those players, Minka Fitzpatrick (Safety) and Christian Wilkins (DT), have had All Pro Seasons.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

• Like 1

The Lions have two of the best tackles in the league and just handed them both big contracts. Unless one of them suffers a career ending injury, the Lions will not draft one in the first round. Brad Holmes uses first rounders on starters, not depth

How DARE you pick *insert player year* for my team!! I don’t care that the draft is 8 months away, my team obviously doesn’t NEED *insert player here*, give me *insert other player here or general position here*. 

On 8/4/2024 at 11:06 AM, Superduperman said:

The Lions have two of the best tackles in the league and just handed them both big contracts. Unless one of them suffers a career ending injury, the Lions will not draft one in the first round. Brad Holmes uses first rounders on starters, not depth

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration for my updated mock.

On 8/18/2024 at 7:52 AM, Who-dey said:

I commend your effort.  Bengals would take Grant over any RB.  They’re desperate for a nose tackle.  

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. I will take this into consideration for my updated mock.