Steelers 2024 Training Camp Thread

With Fauntanu out a couple weeks, I'd like to see them move Jones to RT full time. No time to get these guys reps up anymore to put Jones at LT and hope Troy can gear up for RT. Not enough snaps in-season for depth tackles to ramp up either. Playing with even more fire for development than they have been if they think that's still worth it. 

Troy should slide back into his natural side and push Moore in-season. Jones can stop the charade of being a swing tackle and just be a right tackle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

With Fauntanu out a couple weeks, I'd like to see them move Jones to RT full time. No time to get these guys reps up anymore to put Jones at LT and hope Troy can gear up for RT. Not enough snaps in-season for depth tackles to ramp up either. Playing with even more fire for development than they have been if they think that's still worth it. 

Troy should slide back into his natural side and push Moore in-season. Jones can stop the charade of being a swing tackle and just be a right tackle. 

Jones is a right tackle…period. 

49 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

severity must be low, but why risk? Or is this their way of saying he is the starter when healthy?  This could be better for Jones, help him get more snaps

He is one of the best 5 olinemen on the team.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

A) it is Dulac

B) he says "will" be a starter.  I agree, he WILL be a starter but not this week and he needs more work

He needs more work but he didn’t get beat as quickly as Jones did against the Texans.