Around the League 2024

textaz03

42 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Just make the official switch. I see you talking about Detroit. F it ill go with you. I’ll start talking **** about Goff.

I should honestly. The shift has already creeped in. I bought a Lions cap about 2 months ago. My first non-Cowboys purchase ever. I wear it all the time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I should honestly. The shift has already creeped in. I bought a Lions cap about 2 months ago. My first non-Cowboys purchase ever. I wear it all the time. 

I get it.  I've got a buddy who was a long time Redskins fan.  We lost touch over the years and reconnected on social media.  Suddenly he's a big Steelers fan. When I asked him what happened he said he just couldn't stand Snyder anymore.  It wasn't about winning and losing it was the antics of the owner that drove him away.  That sounds very familiar now.

Well giants looking good to hang in against Seattle have three point lead slightly more then 3 min left. 
NUT the huge news Purdue just threw a intercept in in with just over a min left against AZ which should end that game and give AZ a 1 point win 

Well AZ held on but Giants are blowing it.  Giants had ball 3 point lead 2 min and a few sec left. Didn’t do anything and had an incomplete so barely ran time off. Then after a 38 yard net punt gave up a 34 yard scramble by Smith.  Giants through got a three and out then blocked the tying FG returning it for a TD to ice the at game as well 

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Been wondering about this…

Aaron Rodgers strikes again.

Team has seriously underperformed tho and AR is part of that problem.

This is definitely an Aaron Rodger’s pulling something. 2-3 and getting fired? 2 of the losses are within 6 points, 3rd loss was a double digit loss to 9ers. Doesn’t make since to me at all. Games seemed to be managed ok from what I’ve seen of them. Their Offense was definitely the problem and it starts with A-Aron on field performance!! 

Id bring Saleh into the fold to help our Defense out! 

23 hours ago, textaz03 said:

WRONG POSITION JERRY AND STEVEN!!!! Need RB and DLine help like asap!! 

No doubt though are you really happy with Lamb-Tolbert-Turpin being our WR core going forward also.