Around the League 2024

dll2000

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

It's like even if for some reason Caleb busts and we have to draft another QB in a few years, we likely still won't be as bad off as Browns in decision making. 

Panthers are becoming new Browns.

Looking ahead to week 4, LAR lost both starting OG (Dotson and Avila), 2nd best weapon (Nacua), and back up RT (Noteboom who was starting for Havenstein) yesterday. All of the injuries are knee or ankle issues it appears

Edited by beardown3231

1 hour ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Waking nightmare scenario

Malik Willis lights it up for the next 4 weeks and the Packers end up with yet another great qb

That would be an act of God.  He just got there and has never been good to date.  

I remember NE made Brissett (part 1) look good on short practice when both Brady and Jimmy G. went down in succession.  That was impressive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Waking nightmare scenario

Malik Willis lights it up for the next 4 weeks and the Packers end up with yet another great qb

Is it bad I hope he Matt Flynns himself into a huge deal with CLE, just to extra **** them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

How can they be there already?  I'm waiting at LEAST 2 games to decide Waldron is a failure and mentally firing everyone.  Jeez. 

We already decided on Getsy and Whitehair.

25 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

We had 2 seasons for Getsy and multiple seasons for Whitehair

I'm speaking about it from the perspective of the LV fans who essentially just started with both, hence "waiting for two games"

Whitehair had some good play early and was hurt by switching spots. Getsy had a brief run where he made it work in 22 but mostly seemed to hate having to work with the players he had. 

3 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm speaking about it from the perspective of the LV fans who essentially just started with both, hence "waiting for two games"

Whitehair had some good play early and was hurt by switching spots. Getsy had a brief run where he made it work in 22 but mostly seemed to hate having to work with the players he had. 

I know what you were getting at. dll said we decided on both of them and my point was "yeah but it took more than 1 week; LV fans need to relax"

Wait?!? 

No waiting.  

I just read an old article about The Beatles making their first televised appearance and the columnist said they sucked.

Passing fad.  Never amount to anything.  Ed Sullivan should be ashamed.  Ashamed!

When you know you know.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Wait?!? 

No waiting.  

I just read an old article about The Beatles making their first televised appearance and the columnist said they sucked.

Passing fad.  Never amount to anything.  Ed Sullivan should be ashamed.  Ashamed!

When you know you know.  

Just like video games and personal computers. What moron thinks they will actually stay around?