Around the League 2024

dll2000

Dallas is kind of screwed.  Jerry is becoming unhinged and threatening to fire radio guys LOL.

They have not managed their QB contract properly.  Always waiting to see and then ending up giving Dak everything he wants and a no trade to boot on multiple deals.  He isn’t elite enough for all that.  He is Cousins.  Just good enough to keep and too scary to move on from and be stuck with no QB.  But he puts you in that one playoff game category forever.   Not even that now. 

I see no good way out for them for foreseeable future.  

I have to hand it to Cousins and Dak though.  Or their agents.  They are max rich based on their talent.   Kudos for their careers money wise.

21 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Bears Commanders was flexed to 3:25 @SLCbear

I was wrong. The flex rule just changed. It used to be week 12+

That is awesome.  We had lunch plans so now I get to watch the game AND then grill out.  We are however having Grand Dukes out in the SW burbs, so a second large meal so quickly may be lethal but I'm willing to chance it. 

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Dallas is kind of screwed.  Jerry is becoming unhinged and threatening to fire radio guys LOL.

They have not managed their QB contract properly.  Always waiting to see and then ending up giving Dak everything he wants and a no trade to boot on multiple deals.  He isn’t elite enough for all that.  He is Cousins.  Just good enough to keep and too scary to move on from and be stuck with no QB.  But he puts you in that one playoff game category forever.   Not even that now. 

I see no good way out for them for foreseeable future.  

I have to hand it to Cousins and Dak though.  Or their agents.  They are max rich based on their talent.   Kudos for their careers money wise.

They should swap QBs with the Jets.  Rodgers and Jones would be hilarious.  The Jets could be good with Prescott and he at least has a future.