Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

“”More from Ian Rapoport: “The Cleveland Browns are one of those teams. The New England Patriots are one of those teams. And there are a couple different parts to this trade. There is, can the 49ers agree to terms on a deal with either of these teams? I would say they’re certainly further along with the Browns and Patriots than they are the Steelers. But that is another one that at some point those two sides could come together and get a deal in place. And then there’s the contract that Brandon Aiyuk would want. And that is why he’s had so much power, so much say in this situation. Because he’s not going anywhere unless he gets a contract that he wants.” #Steelers #NFL””

The more I see details, the more I see a trade to the Steelers or he's not going anywhere.

The 49ers can be as pleased as they want with the offers from the Browns and Patriots, but they won't trade for him unless they can agree to terms with Aiyuk.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

The more I see details, the more I see a trade to the Steelers or he's not going anywhere.

The 49ers can be as pleased as they want with the offers from the Browns and Patriots, but they won't trade for him unless they can agree to terms with Aiyuk.

Pats for sure. 

For some reason I can see the Browns trading for him even without an extension. 

https://x.com/codysuek/status/1820839845394256204?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og

For anyone who’s not fully bought-in to Brandon Aiyuk as a receiver, he’s quite literally the most efficient WR in the NFL. If you put him on a higher volume passing attack that doesn’t also have George Kittle, Deebo Samuel, and CMC on it, the counting stats could be monstrous.

Combine that with being a top 5 run-blocking WR in the league and only being 26 years old and it’s a no brainer. 

• Like 1